Who's better than Gaga on stage

NIGHTCRAWLER

Featured Posts

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NIGHTCRAWLER
1 minute ago, GagaTookMyWig said:

True, with Beyonce it's still very good (albeit overhyped) but very predictable. Good vocals, lot of choreo, lot of ass-shaking, a couple trillion messages on BLM and some nice costumes. With Gaga, it could be blood, vomit, falling down off a piano, it's just manic, and that's beautiful. 

so true. Gaga will always bring it to another level, she will change the wigs (hi Applause VMA 2013), the outfits, she'll bleed, she'll fall, scream, discuss, .....

thehanyo

Beyonce is not overrated as a performer. She is incredible. Buts she's overrated as a musician. Most of her music is forgettable tbh.

GagaTookMyWig
Just now, thehanyo said:

Beyonce is not overrated as a performer. She is incredible. Buts she's overrated as a musician. Most of her music is forgettable tbh.

Absolutely, I think that is the message I try to get across. Lemonade (IMO) was hot garbage and was listed as the greatest female album of all time on one website, LOL. :sharon:

Lextyr97

I think there's very good performers who are great for different reasons. I think Gaga, Madonna, and Beyonce are head to head for different reasons. 

GagaTookMyWig
3 minutes ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

so true. Gaga will always bring it to another level, she will change the wigs (hi Applause VMA 2013), the outfits, she'll bleed, she'll fall, scream, discuss, .....

Yup. I'm just waiting for the day Gaga pisses on our faces and ejaculates into our mouths. 

NIGHTCRAWLER
Just now, GagaTookMyWig said:

Yup. I'm waiting for the day Gaga pisses on our faces and ejaculates into our mouths. 

I have to be there when it happens :ladyhaha:

GoldenPonyboy

Taylor looks like a baby giraffe tryna stand up om stage :lolly:

as for over all performers, i have seen many people live. My fave shows have always been rock shows because they know how to freakin bring the energy. Most pop stars dont have energy. The only ones i would see live are gaga beyoncé and pink. I also like sia and adele live, saw voth of their tours. Adele especially has great stage presence bit its an etirely diffrent show

TheRoof
6 minutes ago, Red said:

I’m sorry, I am already rehearsing my diss segment for my next world tour

and I'm ready to deny your invitation for us to perform in New York :bon:

NIGHTCRAWLER
Just now, TheQueenLG said:

Beyonce doesn't write her music..... :reductive:

are you sure you wanna get there :ladyhaha: storm is coming

Spoiler

I'm not taking yonce's defense anyway :trollga:

I'm not saying anyone's better than anyone else or anyone is better than Gaga her but I think Madonna, Beyonce and Janet Jackson have had incredible performances:

But I think Gaga is an amazing live performer and one of the best ever but they have had great moments in their careers.

Archived