💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Report: Major female artist to release lead single from new album soon

smokingthemall

Featured Posts

5 minutes ago, LIKELADYAGAGA said:

I mean the Joanne tour isn't really the theme of Joanne. :selena: I mean the songs from Joanne are very Joanne themed but the interludes are all very crazyga and monster-esque. Maybe she knew she would be releasing new dark themed pop half-way through and she wanted to make sure it fit both styles? 

Tbf the car interlude is pretty Joanne 

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
rumours
8 minutes ago, Edible Cloud said:

large.png

12.03muswwb_dwightyoakam_photobycambria-

Who is that? Is it bad that when I looked at the hands, I thought the person was a male.:oprah:

TheRoof
3 minutes ago, AlotofApollo said:

Inb4 Madonna with her country-folk inspired Album "Louise"

Reductive

AnnTakamaki

Idk how i feel cause i get used to when they announce "female artist to release/ perform smt" it always not Gag :selena:

3 minutes ago, maxblac said:

inb4 it's Greatchen:lolly:

Plot twist: She covers the entire Wetness album 

Plot twist 2.0: it's amazing and charts worldwide

GagaMegaFan
10 minutes ago, Edible Cloud said:

large.png

12.03muswwb_dwightyoakam_photobycambria-

what does that even mean? but it's obvious they tried to teas gags tho

ew

TheSlash

I don't like repeating myself, but I won't believe any rumor about this until I have it in 110% of my playlists and can bop around to it :lana: :music: :lolly:

Ew, David!

Princess Stache

You can literally see the end of the suit she's wearing in the MR music video!  What other female artist wears that cowboy hat and suit and guitar????

7 minutes ago, Rumours1977 said:

Who is that? Is it bad that when I looked at the hands, I thought the person was a male.:oprah:

So what if it’s a male,

jo-calderone-620x413.jpg

joe(calderone)anne - the re up

Edonis
13 minutes ago, LIKELADYAGAGA said:

I mean the Joanne tour isn't really the theme of Joanne. :selena: I mean the songs from Joanne are very Joanne themed but the interludes are all very crazyga and monster-esque. Maybe she knew she would be releasing new dark themed pop half-way through and she wanted to make sure it fit both styles? 

True, but you can't just change the name of the show in the middle of the tour though :selena: I don't know, I'm being very cautious about this. I can imagine releasing a surprise single (like The Cure) and perform it at the end of the white section right before MR, but I'm not sure about an album so soon. Maybe in February and March so that it coincides with ASIB, but I'm not sure :selena:

Archived