💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Report: Major female artist to release lead single from new album soon

smokingthemall

Featured Posts

BornSimon

What if the soundtrack to the movie WAS the actual new album? I know it's a reach but it's not impossible, it's been done before. The Spice Girls released their second album in November 1997 and their movie came out one month later pretty much everywhere and the album served as its soundtrack. It went on to sell 15 million copies and the movie grossed 101 million dollars worldwide.

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ferretti
6 minutes ago, ShockPop said:

The success of the movie hinges on the main song being a hit. The Let it go, Can't Fight The Moonlight effect... Or conversely, the Express, Hello Hello effect.

If she really wants to push the music/lead song she should've kept Lady Gaga for the movie. I assume the soundtrack will follow the movie and be credited to Stefani as the artist, yeah?

disco stick tester, inquire within

PlanetChromatica

It could be Britney, she put an instagram post up of her posing with a music video director and you could see the fake New York set that's in LA in the background and the caption was Secret Project.

Here: 

FilthyPOP414
6 hours ago, ArtyRoberto said:

It could be Britney, she put an instagram post up of her posing with a music video director and you could see the fake New York set that's in LA in the background and the caption was Secret Project.

Here: 

That would be annoying. She just released a flop a year ago 

On 11/13/2017 at 5:50 PM, BornSimon said:

What if the soundtrack to the movie WAS the actual new album? I know it's a reach but it's not impossible, it's been done before. The Spice Girls released their second album in November 1997 and their movie came out one month later pretty much everywhere and the album served as its soundtrack. It went on to sell 15 million copies and the movie grossed 101 million dollars worldwide.

one month versus.... half a year? nice try sis

Archived