smokingthemall

Featured Posts

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

Darling.... literally...

12.03muswwb_dwightyoakam_photobycambria-

It's meant to be an illustration which resembles the artist, hence they posted the illustration not the pic lmao. Plus there's no need to speculate. Gaga is obviously the one.:toofunny:

MaryJaneHolland

Frankenstein or anything related to a b-side/new album isn't coming. If she's releasing something, it's logical to have a video for it. She and her dancers were in a studio before the second leg on the tour, and she talked about thinking about releasing Frank after the tour, so...

If there's something than that's another Joanne single, if not, then we shall wait for the soundtrack.

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, JR Gg said:

It's meant to be an illustration which resembles the artist, hence they posted the illustration not the pic lmao. Plus there's no need to speculate. Gaga is obviously the one.:toofunny:

dd0.gif

MaryJaneHolland

Why the **** would she release an album now when she's having ASIB coming out in a few months... squeezing an album era in a few months is such a hideous idea.

37 minutes ago, Luna Lovegood said:

They aren’t even trying to hide it’s Gaga on that picture lmao

You-bring-books-parties.gif

probably cos they just want followers and attention. wouldn't be surprised if the OP works for/runs the account

ferretti
1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Frankenstein or anything related to a b-side/new album isn't coming. If she's releasing something, it's logical to have a video for it. She and her dancers were in a studio before the second leg on the tour, and she talked about thinking about releasing Frank after the tour, so...

If there's something than that's another Joanne single, if not, then we shall wait for the soundtrack.

When did she say after? I don't remember that tidbit. 

Although it's some weird old man in the pic, it clearly EVOKES gags before any other major pop gurl.

disco stick tester, inquire within

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, ferretti said:

When did she say after? I don't remember that tidbit. 

Although it's some weird old man in the pic, it clearly EVOKES gags before any other major pop gurl.

She talked about the song after the tour started aka on the second show.

Drin Lon
3 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

For the first time in ggd history the meltdowns are not coming from monsters thrisy for new music

JazzGa

The sihlouette looks similar to Gaga but most definitely is not Gaga, I don't think she has ever worn long skinny pants with her Joanne hat and guitar. Plus the Joanne hat isn't quite shaped like a traditional cowboy hat. 

Also, the tweet says "lead single off their new album" and Gaga hinted that the new single will be considered part of Joanne "Just when I think I'm done with this album, there is one more flower to be bloomed" 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, Drin Lon said:

For the first time in ggd history the meltdowns are not coming from monsters thrisy for new music

She isn't releasing anything by RedOne anymore and LG6 is coming late 2018/early 2019. Let that sink in.

dd0.gif

ferretti
2 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

She talked about the song after the tour started aka on the second show.

Imma need some time to cope with that

giphy.gif

disco stick tester, inquire within

Princess Stache
7 minutes ago, JR Gg said:

Yeah I think so too because she doesn't really have many full body shots in the MR MV.

Archived