Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Report: Major female artist to release lead single from new album soon

smokingthemall

Featured Posts

Edonis

I think they’re a reliable page so I’m lowkey hyped but the TL doesn’t make much sense (dropping a new album in the middle of a tour for another album, unless she really does go the Born This Way Route, but we also have ASIB to consider as well). :selena:

I can’t be hyped :selena: but I know I will :selena:

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LIKELADYAGAGA
5 minutes ago, smokingthemall said:

isn't she due for another album? 

raw

it is set for late 2018 from what I heard.

Mirages

How do yall see Gaga in that picture I will never know, my bet would be either RiRi or Beyonce

I'm the bitch that's fragile

smokingthemall
Just now, ZiggyZiggs said:

I’va been following that page for ages. They don’t do that kind of thing. Some artists follow them too. They didn’t even post about the AMA’s performance because there’s no sold evidence. They’re very accurate. But this might not be Gaga who knows. 

That's why I posted it, I trust them

I've had my run in with posting false information :lolga:

chase your big, beautiful dreams

Luke78619
1 minute ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

I’va been following that page for ages. They don’t do that kind of thing. Some artists follow them too. They didn’t even post about the AMA’s performance because there’s no sold evidence. They’re very accurate. But this might not be Gaga who knows. 

Please tell me you're not one of those stans I see in the comment section constantly attacking other fan bases for no reason :selena:

anyway, idk I don't think they know anything, my guess is they're just putting two rumours together :shrug: 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

5 minutes ago, that juju said:

count Kelly out, her first single from her newest album has been out for quite some time:

its a bop tho :lolly: 

Her album is out too tho. :selena:

LIKELADYAGAGA
1 minute ago, Edonis said:

I think they’re a reliable page so I’m lowkey hyped but the TL doesn’t make much sense (dropping a new album in the middle of a tour for another album, unless she really does go the Born This Way Route, but we also have ASIB to consider as well). :selena:

I can’t be hyped :selena: but I know I will :selena:

I mean the Joanne tour isn't really the theme of Joanne. :selena: I mean the songs from Joanne are very Joanne themed but the interludes are all very crazyga and monster-esque. Maybe she knew she would be releasing new dark themed pop half-way through and she wanted to make sure it fit both styles? 

Lextyr97
Just now, Mirages said:

How do yall see Gaga in that picture I will never know, my bet would be either RiRi or Beyonce

Beyonce or Rihanna playing an instrument live? :lolly:

Archived