💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Signature Question..

kingdie

Featured Posts

Probably posted this in the wrong place, but.. Hey. Seemed right. I need some Graphic Artists help. Im trying to make myself a signature. I just uploaded it to tinypic.com.. it didnt work. So i tried to upload it to deviantART and it still didn't. It says that they do not allow that host or something. Anyone know a host that it does allow? Or if I can upload it directly from my computer to GGD? D: It would help alot. :toofunny:

RAMROD

Do you mean it is not uploaded here? or the file hosting?

If the former one, maybe try to check your extensions.

GGD only allow JPEG/JPG image now.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Gaga is Life

Go to imgur.com, and upload it there. Then click on the sig, copy the url and paste it in the second last button on the right in the box where you put the sig in. Make sure it's a .jpg though, .png doesn't work :)

Do you mean it is not uploaded here? or the file hosting?

If the former one, maybe try to check your extensions.

GGD only allow JPEG/JPG image now.

Honestly, Im so confused. :cryga:

Basically, I meant like, I tried to upload a picture I made. Its the exact size and everything it has to be, but when i upload it to a host or something + i try to add it to my sig, a message pops up on here saying that that host isnt allowed.

Go to imgur.com, and upload it there. Then click on the sig, copy the url and paste it in the second last button on the right in the box where you put the sig in. Make sure it's a .jpg though, .png doesn't work :)

Alright, That worked( Thank You!) but.. I dont know how to make it the right size.. Turns out it wasnt correct :c

RAMROD

Honestly, Im so confused. :cryga:

Basically, I meant like, I tried to upload a picture I made. Its the exact size and everything it has to be, but when i upload it to a host or something + i try to add it to my sig, a message pops up on here saying that that host isnt allowed.

That's weird i have tried to change my sig using tinypic just now and seems turns out fine.

Have you tried to click the 'view larger image' on tinypic after it's uplaoded

and copy the direct link from there? (already converted into jpeg but it really is a png file, cheat a little :hehe:)

I did this and working fine.

That's weird i have tried to change my sig using tinypic just now and seems turns out fine.

Have you tried to click the 'view larger image' on tinypic after it's uplaoded

and copy the direct link from there? (already converted into jpeg but it really is a png file, cheat a little :hehe:)

I did this and working fine.

Well, i got it sorted out, but now I need to re size it.. Im having a hard time doing that >-<

RAMROD

Well, i got it sorted out, but now I need to re size it.. Im having a hard time doing that >-<

do you have any software for resizing? or else imgur have feature for resizing too.

Just click 'edit image' link (coloured blue) above all field with links.

okay! its up, but one more thing.. i want to center it.. xD

Gaga is Life

okay! its up, but one more thing.. i want to center it.. xD

I don't think you can centre it, you could last month though. There used to be a button in the reply box but it got removed. The best you could do is make a canvas in photoshop the size limit of a sig, 700 x 150 and put in the middle of the canvas to try and get it in the middle :)

RAMROD

omg your sig is so flawless. Looks like Confusega? :hehe:

Archived