💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Fox8's new American Music Awards Advert (NO GAGA)

BLACKOUTbritney

Featured Posts

thehanyo

I'm sure Interscope was pissed about the AMAs promo putting her in it before they announced the new single and immediately asked them to pull the ad.

Or I'm like a Trump supporter and can't accept reality. :selena:

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everyone who was revealed in the Fox commercial are slowly being announced by AMA themselves. 

First Kelly, then Demi, now P!nk, it’s basically a matter of time before they announce her. Unless it’s just our luck and she was always an accidental addition to the list :air: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

JohnnyVersace

Tbh I never thought the AMA's were a part of the release plan. She's still recording...

4 minutes ago, Stef said:

Everyone who was revealed in the Fox commercial are slowly being announced by AMA themselves. 

First Kelly, then Demi, now P!nk, it’s basically a matter of time before they announce her. Unless it’s just our luck and she was always an accidental addition to the list :air: 

But the others were all predictable cause they’re all mid-era 

Gaga is post-era and has a concert during the show :selena: 

GagaMyBlood95

How unprofessional of them. If I was Interscope, I would sue them for this. 

You can't just use someone's name like that and then after a few days, act like nothing happened..

crackpoppodcast

The only reason I have to believe that an AMA’s performance/release is possible is that she wants to get revenge on the VMA’s. Maybe the theme of Frankenstein(ed) correlates with this??

ModernEcstasy
5 minutes ago, lana del gaga said:

where did the rumour/news that she was performing derive from anyhow? :selena:

The original ad that aired specifically said “performance by Lady Gaga”

Lord Temptation

Did the AMAs just use Gaga's name to hype us and make us care about their shitty ceremony? I wonder...:gum:

1 hour ago, Nino said:

But the others were all predictable cause they’re all mid-era 

Gaga is post-era and has a concert during the show :selena: 

Doesn't that almost make it seem even more like she'll be involved? Putting someone mid-era into an ad about an awards show would be an easier honest mistake. How can someone mess up so badly to put Gaga in the ad if there isn't a reason behind it? Surely someone there would have been like "Lol Gagas album came out a year ago and she's mid tour". 

I think there are multiple AMA ads and once people are released they air the ad that co-ordinates with it, they just aired the wrong one.

ZiggyZiggs

she is performing at the AMA's, ya'll are such drama queens and read into **** too much :saladga: They just aired the wrong ad, which they were supposed to air after all the performers had been announced. THAT was the mistake, not saying Gaga's performing cuz she is performing. After the ad, KELLY was confirmed, P!NK was confirmed, they're just keeping the best for the last. Bookmark me

Togekiss
39 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

Did the AMAs just use Gaga's name to hype us and make us care about their shitty ceremony? I wonder...:gum:

The most likely explanation honestly.

bring on that pecan pie

GypsyBabe

I still thinks she's performing. They ran the ad too early I think. 

⚯͛

Archived