đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Fox8's new American Music Awards Advert (NO GAGA)

BLACKOUTbritney

Featured Posts

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yASSsss
1 minute ago, flopheart said:

Frankesteined never existed

Gaga herself confirmed the song title backstage at JWT :oprah: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Irrelevant
2 minutes ago, flopheart said:

:awkney:

It existed sis, but now we're waiting to see if it'll get released

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

codymonster

I can almost picture them all being like “okay, the little twinks think I’m releasing something. Christian, take a bunch of cryptic photos of me. Paul, go like a bunch of monsters comments that have to do with Frankensteined. And I’ll keep giving Rose and Dancin in Circles hints just to **** with them. Let’s **** em up before I take my 2 year break.”

monketsharona
1 hour ago, flopheart said:

please RedOne confirmed it, people from the music industry heard the song. It exists and she performed it at the M&G... 

By the way, it doesn't mean Gaga won't perform. Gaga is not the only one artist that have been removed from the ad. Let's wait the official announcement of the performers before melting down over and over again

sarahb

First time I saw the new ad I was like 'oh guess they've updated it to stop rumours/unconfirmed info' but then later on I saw the original one with Gaga still being played :shrug: 

That said I haven't seen the Gaga one played since so...

Joshie S
2 hours ago, BrothaGaga said:

I don't know. When something like that happens doesn't Bobby usually tweet or say something if it isn't true? Making a commercial saying Gaga's gonna perform at the AMAs and then release it on television is just too much.

Yeah, but it's Australia lol.. I wouldn't call our television networks to be the most reliable when it comes to adverts for American TV shows...

OT: who knows, perhaps it's still possible...

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

monketsharona
12 minutes ago, sarahb said:

First time I saw the new ad I was like 'oh guess they've updated it to stop rumours/unconfirmed info' but then later on I saw the original one with Gaga still being played :shrug: 

That said I haven't seen the Gaga one played since so...

They still play the one with Gaga ?

Archived