đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Fox8's new American Music Awards Advert (NO GAGA)

BLACKOUTbritney

Featured Posts

Just now, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

Y'all don't act as if I didn't warn you :nails:

WHo are u pls??? This doesn’t mean anything different than what it meant before this ad aired 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
tellemhone

Wait what if it's a surprise performance are those common?

:air: :air: :air:

ZiggyZiggs
46 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

Did the AMAs just use Gaga's name to hype us and make us care about their shitty ceremony? I wonder...:gum:

6 minutes ago, Togekiss said:

The most likely explanation honestly.

if that was the case, they would've aired it in the US

TimisaMonster

It's Lady Gaga potentially releasing a new single...i think Fox messed up and that's why they took her out, because she's a surprise performer...

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

3 minutes ago, Stef said:

WHo are u pls??? This doesn’t mean anything different than what it meant before this ad aired 

sis don't come for him when you were claiming the documentary NEVER existed and we were stupid to believe that it was happening.:sure:

Just now, ghs said:

sis don't come for him when you were claiming the documentary NEVER existed and we were stupid to believe that it was happening.:sure:

Situations are so beyond different. 

A) The documentary rumor was from The Sun. This is a credible advert from one of The AMAs broadcasting partners. The OP also fails to note that everyone who was mentioned in advert 1 had been removed. Not just Gaga. 

B) I only went off on that no docu thing because when the HBO schedule was released and there’s was no Gaga docu mentioned, I shrugged it off as a yet another false rumour. I wouldn’t have said that if the original rumour said Netflix. 

There is more reason, at this point, to believe an AMA performance is happening, than there was back in July, to believe a Joanne documentary was coming. 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

NIGHTCRAWLER
17 minutes ago, Stef said:

I'm a lil monster who is completely used to live through things like that since I follow her since 2011

rafaelgherardi
11 minutes ago, Kefir said:

AMAs released an official ad for the performers

"Who else will come out of the box?"

it better be you, Gaga!

imovertheshow
3 hours ago, Stef said:

Everyone who was revealed in the Fox commercial are slowly being announced by AMA themselves. 

First Kelly, then Demi, now P!nk, it’s basically a matter of time before they announce her. Unless it’s just our luck and she was always an accidental addition to the list :air: 

i really hope :giveup:

perfect illusion stan

imovertheshow
7 hours ago, M Monstre said:

People were hyped for the performance because they thought there would be new music. They're not mutally exclusive. 

i mean i would still appreciate a performance :selena:

perfect illusion stan

Archived