💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

DJWS is just boiling the tea about new music on radio!

Rifek

Featured Posts

Pray4FameGa

A new song is coming. To think otherwise is delusional at this point. It's a question of when.

DJWS seemed to indicate by his post that its very soon. Maybe a Thursday / Friday release followed by an AMA performance next week?!

What's so exciting is their confidence in this song, and its alleged meaningful lyrics.

I think we need to prepare ourselves for slayage like we've never seen. :staymad:

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Arturo
29 minutes ago, Stef said:

Friendly reminder that Paul has a career outside of working with Stefani x

Yeah but none of it is played on the radio

Regina George

InB4 he’s releasing his debut album and Gaga is working with him on his album.. That’s why she wrote to him “can’t wait to work on this album with u” 

:selena:

But honestly.. I’m being serious.. Don’t know why he’d be so  passionate about this unless it’s his album.. 

Just now, Arturo said:

Yeah but none of it is played on the radio

maybe he's working with a huge artist idk :hor::gaycat: 

Honestly I'm aware that all the signs are pointing to an LG release but I'm just so used t being hyped and then let down that I'm just trying to save myself :air: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

1 minute ago, ReginaGeorge said:

InB4 he’s releasing his debut album and Gaga is working with him on his album.. That’s why she wrote to him “can’t wait to work on this album with u” 

:selena:

:selena::selena:

dont.

32 minutes ago, Stef said:

I don't mean to be rude but he can't believe music under his name can change the world or have any repercussion at all :emma: That can only happen if it's a Gaga's song though

... and now i just sit in silence.

Thomas P
32 minutes ago, Stef said:

You’re wrong :lolly:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

cosmicluvrr
31 minutes ago, Stef said:

So it's just a coincidence that he posted that after posting a picture of her an hour ago and when there's proof she's in the studio with him? Also since when does DJWS release solo projects that end up on the radio :lolly:

Bizcochito
9 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

Christian just poosted thiis, whats happening???

I hope she f**** dat hottie behind her:giveup:

SpookyKid
1 minute ago, KweenKty said:

No matter what this woman releases, it won't become a hit. Her hitmaking days are over. The sonet you AOL accept this truth the better. Leave it to pop professional s.

lol

pressed much?

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

Just now, KweenKty said:

No matter what this woman releases, it won't become a hit. Her hitmaking days are over. The sonet you AOL accept this truth the better. Leave it to pop professional s.

Your username gives me Katycat teas and honestly the amount of bravery you must hold to come onto this site knowing that your fave has spent the entire year churning out tank after tank and is now currently squawking her way through the hitless world tour with more blue dots on the ticketmaster map than I've had hot dinners. A mess, a kii, a cackle, etc etc

Signature loading… 👹🖤

KleinGa
2 minutes ago, KweenKty said:

Oh hello troll :nails:

Arturo
3 minutes ago, KweenKty said:

No matter what this woman releases, it won't become a hit. Her hitmaking days are over. The sooner you all accept this truth the better. Leave it to pop professionals.

Hun worry about Bon Appetit and Swish Swish being the biggest bombs a pop girl has ever seen. Million Reasons and The Cure are miles above those two commercial FAILURES.

Archived