Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga in the recording studio

antpats2

Featured Posts

nattuggla

Does anyone still remember this? He clearly heard Frankenstein.... :stalkga:

Elton John, who is one of Lady Gaga's closest friends, says she is going back to her early stuff with the new album. The legendary musician told Beats 1 radio that he'd heard two tracks from Gaga's upcoming yet-untitled album and revealed that he is working on the project as well.

"I'm writing with Gaga tomorrow, she's doing a new record," he told Zane Lowe. "I've heard two songs which are killer, they're just great songs, it's like back to the early stuff of hers: 'Yoü and I' and the Bruce Springsteen 'Bad Romance.'"

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona
12 minutes ago, Drin Lon said:

Get ready your coins sis, let's give Gaga that top3 debut she deserves

If the song she has teased backstage is that amazing, we need to give her her next top 10 ! Let's not fail this time ! 

lxdygxga

Another thought - DJWS (as far as we know for now) has nothing to do with Frankenstein. Thats with RedOne and it’s finished. She’s probably recording other stuff she wants to include on the B side album with DJWS at the moment. 

Teal Ambition

OH MY GOSH :giveup:

My poor heart at 7am :sharon:

Music really is coming :cryga:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

monketsharona
1 minute ago, jvckk said:

Another thought - DJWS (as far as we know for now) has nothing to do with Frankenstein. Thats with RedOne and it’s finished. She’s probably recording other stuff she wants to include on the B side album with DJWS at the moment. 

The RedOne songs are done, but yeah she may have more songs she wants to include

Idk if you noticed but she has 8 days break in her Touran between 20 and 28 Nov.

If she's really performing new song during AMAs on 19 Nov it could be a good time to do some promo or record a new music video

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Luke78619
31 minutes ago, Drin Lon said:

Get ready your coins sis, let's give Gaga that number 1 debut she and the fanbase deserve

Fixed :classy:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

monketsharona
12 minutes ago, Kefir said:

Idk if you noticed but she has 8 days break in her Touran between 20 and 28 Nov.

If she's really performing new song during AMAs on 19 Nov it could be a good time to do some promo or record a new music video

hell yes ! I didn't noticed this !

PlanetChromatica
18 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

Why is she in a rush to record at 3am after a concert? 

Mhmm.

She did this before... During the The Monster Ball Tour she would record songs for Born This Way backstage or in her hotel room and had the producers follow her around on tour or she would call them.

Tbh I'm wondering who the producer would be. Yes, this one is clearly Paul since he was in Detroit and likely came to work with her, but are the RedOne songs coming? It always seemed to me like she had very little interest in working with him when she did this last time around. Plus, that letter to Paul on his birthday saying she can't wait to make a new album with him. That's a little fishy to me because it says to me that she has no plans of using old material and releasing it, but rather that she had ideas for a whole new record with DJWS. To me, it must be DJWS or Detroit City because she's seemed super over RedOne for YEARS and she would be hyping him rn and not Paul were he involved, right?

Opulence

I don't know what's happening but something is definitely happening if that makes sense! She haven't commented on the Frankensteined/AMA rumours and there is some radio hype, I do think it's definitely not a start of a completely new era as no one really does that when they are still touring the previous album, so I believe a jonanne re-release is imminent :giveup: plus a re-release cycle is short so she'll have some down time befoee ASIB promo begins in April

1 minute ago, Opulence said:

I don't know what's happening but something is definitely happening if that makes sense! She haven't commented on the Frankensteined/AMA rumours and there is some radio hype, I do think it's definitely not a start of a completely new era as no one really does that when they are still touring the previous album, so I believe a jonanne re-release is imminent :giveup: plus a re-release cycle is short so she'll have some down time befoee ASIB promo begins in April

"Re-release cycle is short". Flashbacks to TFM being longer than ARTPOP and Joanne :selena:

Opulence
2 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

"Re-release cycle is short". Flashbacks to TFM being longer than ARTPOP and Joanne :selena:

Okay true :toofunny: I was thinking just around 3 extra songs though ala Teenage Dream: The Compelete Confection (sorry to bring Kety in the this)

Archived