Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Frankenstein Nov 19th

Eightpop

Featured Posts

AnglerfishbraBENUS

He's either just spreading a rumor he saw and believed it was real, or maybe radio stations know something and he's the only one with the nerve to tweet the info.  we'll see, regardless i don't need new gaga right this second

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

I ****ing cant deal with this :selena: imagine another gagz era so fast when Joanne era isnt even finished yet

what if it's an extension of the Joanne era? Gurl's gotta sell those European tix

Pray4FameGa
Just now, Ryusei said:

I ****ing cant deal with this :selena: imagine another gagz era so fast when Joanne era isnt even finished yet

This is what is low-key making me skeptical.

Another era so quickly. Assuming it is true and she is ready for a new era (we know she has LG5 leftovers), why would she let the announcement of a whole new era come from some random radio guy?

Someone needs to clear all this up, I'm a calm person and I'm heading for my first full-blown meltdown!

Free My Mind
Just now, whipopotamus said:

He's either just spreading a rumor he saw and believed it was real, or maybe radio stations know something and he's the only one with the nerve to tweet the info.  we'll see, regardless i don't need new gaga right this second

How are you able to stay so composed in these times

Archived