💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Frankenstein Nov 19th

Eightpop

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, JR Gg said:

OH MY ****ING GOD. EMINEM RELEASED HIS SINGLE TONIGHT. THAT MEANS INTERSCOPE CLEARED NEXT FRIDAY FOR THEM TO NOT CLASH :reductive: **** IT'S DEFINITELY POSSIBLE NOW :excited2:

Does it? How so? Was Eminem’s release moved up?

Signature loading… 👹🖤

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Stef said:

No not moved up as nobody really knew he was dropping today. There were rumors it was today or next Friday. Interscope doesn't release two major artists' singles on the same date and since Eminem released today, there is a great great possibility Gaga is releasing next Friday so they don't clash :reductive:

2 hours ago, JR Gg said:

No not moved up as nobody really knew he was dropping today. There were rumors it was today or next Friday. Interscope doesn't release two major artists' singles on the same date and since Eminem released today, there is a great great possibility Gaga is releasing next Friday so they don't clash :reductive:

It really looks promising. :cryga::cryga:

"And I still love you even if I can't see you anymore."

2 hours ago, JR Gg said:

Okay I am officially hyped. I mean, I was before but I’ve controlled myself to take all these rumors and speculation lightly in order to not meltdown :cryga: 

monketsharona
2 hours ago, JR Gg said:

OH MY ****ING GOD. EMINEM RELEASED HIS SINGLE TONIGHT. THAT MEANS INTERSCOPE CLEARED NEXT FRIDAY FOR THEM TO NOT CLASH :reductive: **** IT'S DEFINITELY POSSIBLE NOW :excited2:

yeah that's possible honestly 

They would never have released Eminem and Gaga songs at the same date

monketsharona
2 hours ago, Stef said:

Most reports indicated the date of November 17th... I guess changed it for one week sooner

Guest bostonGUY
3 minutes ago, JGD said:

Okay I am officially hyped. I mean, I was before but I’ve controlled myself to take all these rumors and speculation lightly in order to not meltdown :cryga: 

I'm hyped too now

ryanripley
3 hours ago, JR Gg said:

large.gif

you're playing with a LOT of emotions rn

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

I've followed this account for a long time. They've got every single Taylor release correct starting from LWYMMD. Selena's news have also never been wrong. They never deleted any tweet. They are kinda legit. If this is true, BITCHESSSS:duck:

vinster13
7 minutes ago, JR Gg said:

I've followed this account for a long time. They've got every single Taylor release correct starting from LWYMMD. Selena's news have also never been wrong. They never deleted any tweet. They are kinda legit. If this is true, BITCHESSSS:duck:

:rockstar:

GOD. Srsly I can't sleep. Every time I accept nothing is coming a new thread is made. Every time I'm about to go to bed someone say some new rumor. I need this to be true. 
giphy.gif

In love with chaos depressed by fate.

inb4 Nov 19 comes and total silence. No gaga. No song. GGD Cancelledt. Fandom =TRAGIC

:classy:

YOU BETTER FURKIN SLÉ

TheSlash
3 minutes ago, jereve said:

inb4 Nov 19 comes and total silence. No gaga. No song. GGD Cancelledt. Fandom =TRAGIC

:classy:

That's exactly what I'm expecting rn :lana:. I have this feeling that I don't wanna be here that time if nothing happens :selena:

Ew, David!

He8MyHeart
14 hours ago, JR Gg said:

4 hours ago, JR Gg said:

These two posts. Omg. I've been skeptical but it's becoming impossible not to jump on the hype train :gum:

Archived