💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Backstage Package Changes

Irrelevant

Featured Posts

SO i met her in Indianapolis, We waited about an hour after the show for her, she told us she had friends who came to visit her and one had a medical problem she was dealing with ( She brought us wine 30/40 min in as an apology for waiting). She sat down with us in the room, we got to just talk to her like a normal person, which was amazing, she answered questions, laughed and was really down to earth. The Q/A wqas about 30/45 min long. Then photos still grouped. In ours she had a table she sat up on. Before we all left, she asked us how we felt about her possibly releasing a Bside of Joanne and sang the Chorus  to Frankenstein (She said she was unsure if it will be titled Frankenstein or Frakensteined)  Worth every penny.

Ask away if you have any questions :) 

Only photo i managed to get was leaving and really quickly snapped it.

DOKvKx_XkAE6Rde.jpg:large

itsdominik
4 minutes ago, DenTheMennis said:

SO i met her in Indianapolis, We waited about an hour after the show for her, she told us she had friends who came to visit her and one had a medical problem she was dealing with ( She brought us wine 30/40 min in as an apology for waiting). She sat down with us in the room, we got to just talk to her like a normal person, which was amazing, she answered questions, laughed and was really down to earth. The Q/A wqas about 30/45 min long. Then photos still grouped. In ours she had a table she sat up on. Before we all left, she asked us how we felt about her possibly releasing a Bside of Joanne and sang the Chorus  to Frankenstein (She said she was unsure if it will be titled Frankenstein or Frakensteined)  Worth every penny.

How would you describe the chorus of Frankenstein(ed)? Sounds like you had a great time :excited2:

1 hour ago, briffan2014 said:

How long before the show did you get your email? My show isn't till Nov. 28 and am just making sure I get it in time and that it's sent to the right email. 

Mine came 5 days before!

TimisaMonster

I think the team is trying to avoid starting late every show...with the change...shes been on time lol

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

TimisaMonster
On 11/7/2017 at 7:34 PM, lg5 said:

I talked to a person who had the backstage for Indianapolis and he said that the photos are still group photos, but I guess they take 3 and let everyone stand by her? That’s really nice at least! And he said that she answered everyone’s questions!

Lol poor M&G fans of the first leg... :ladyhaha:

TimisaMonster

58 minutes ago, DenTheMennis said:

Good for you, bad for fans of the first shows :ladyhaha:

What did the chorus sound like? Catchy?

Whispering
19 hours ago, Spock said:

They changed it :whitney:

We won :whitney:

Told ya it would be better by the time it got around to you...just like the artRAVE. :) 

Vasilios Mantoulidis
3 hours ago, DenTheMennis said:

Were all group pics the same position or did you get to switch and stand next to her for each pic taken?

5 hours ago, Vasilios Mantoulidis said:

Were all group pics the same position or did you get to switch and stand next to her for each pic taken?

I’m curious about this too!

Am I A Girl

Really wish they’d do individual images since it’s after the show!! I really wanted a pic of just me, my gram and Gaga 

On 11/7/2017 at 9:34 PM, lg5 said:

I talked to a person who had the backstage for Indianapolis and he said that the photos are still group photos, but I guess they take 3 and let everyone stand by her? That’s really nice at least! And he said that she answered everyone’s questions!

Why not just take 3 pics with 2 people at a time? :duck:

Spoiler

Unless a group pic is requested, obvs

On 11/8/2017 at 9:01 AM, Unites said:

OMG I was one of those complainers tbh Glad she changed it. Can't wait now to meet her at JWT Amsterdam!

But tbh... I feel a little bit sad for the ones who already got their experience...

They died for our sins :pray:

Katie14
On 11/9/2017 at 12:39 AM, DenTheMennis said:

That sounds incredible! Can you post everything you remember talking about with her?

Archived