Featured Posts

1 minute ago, Rah Rah Bitch said:

how pink/purple was her vagina? 

You BARELY see it. 5F2 is more graphic hahaha

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BLACKOUTbritney

So basically repeating exactly what the user said about the last pre screening. I wonder if they've done another edit yet 

ZiggyZiggs
1 minute ago, Ziggy said:

I will just say what my enjoyment was of it.

I thought it was solid and well-acted and the music was really great. Gaga carries it well. The pacing was so-so, but can be easily cleaned up

I don't want to say too much because of the NDA lol

was the music any good? any potential hit in your opinion? And what about Oscar chances?

Stefani Gaga
4 minutes ago, Saint Hollywood said:

ich schleiban austa be clair, es kumpent üske monstère
aus-be aus-can-be flaugen, fräulein uske-be clair

:selena:

Über die anderen Vorschläge der Amerikaner gab es am Freitag noch keine Einigung; am Wochenende sollte weiter verhandelt werden. :madge:

Washington dringt darauf, dass Nordkoreaner, die vor allem in China und Russland Devisen für das Regime erwirtschaften, keine bezahlte Arbeit mehr ausüben dürfen. Anfang Juli war deren Zahl bereits eingefroren worden. :lolly:

Es geht um bis zu hunderttausend Personen, die Pjöngjang geschätzt bis zu 2,4 Milliarden Dollar in die Kasse spülen. Nach Einschätzung der Bundesregierung ist China zu einer Verschärfung bereit. Jedoch sei Peking skeptisch gegenüber einem Ölembargo; es verweise darauf, dass Treibstofflieferungen an das Militär bereits verboten seien. :cryga:

Allerdings hapert es mit der Umsetzung, was mutmaßlich an Russland liegt. :excuseu:

I’m A mEsS! sTaY aWaY fRoM mE, mY eIgHt PeTs AnD mY bLuE bIsCuItS, yOu FrEaK!

AndrewGr
Just now, Ziggy said:

Nothing specific. But very general stuff. Whatcha wanna know?

Do you think the movie is going to be well received by the GP (especially by the people who are skeptical about the singers/superstars that step into acting)? Gaga is going to leave a better impression for her acting or the songs? (or none? :selena:) Is there any chance for a La La Land type of success?

fabuIesque
1 minute ago, Ziggy said:

You BARELY see it. 5F2 is more graphic hahaha

aw, tragic

i thought she would finally shake her kitty or smth

monsterdino
2 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

Nothing specific. But very general stuff. Whatcha wanna know?

are we gonna have a #1 hit on BBH100 out of the soundtrack?

fabuIesque
Just now, monsterdino said:

are we gonna have a #1 hit on BBH100 out of the soundtrack?

yes we are it's called Just Dance (Gonna Be Okay)

1 minute ago, AndrewGr said:

Ok I'm so worried about the pacing comments but I don't wanna meltdown already. They had time to fix it since the previous screening, so what's going on? :deadbanana:

So the beginning is solid and the first time we hear gaga sing is GORGEOUS. SO judy Garland. I was awestruck. The middle onwards it gets a little haywire, but the ending is also really gorgeous. Gaga always sounds fantastic and her acting is good. My friend goes, "This is pretty much Joanne lol"

calmar
1 minute ago, Stefani Gaga said:

Über die anderen Vorschläge der Amerikaner gab es am Freitag noch keine Einigung; am Wochenende sollte weiter verhandelt werden. :madge:

Washington dringt darauf, dass Nordkoreaner, die vor allem in China und Russland Devisen für das Regime erwirtschaften, keine bezahlte Arbeit mehr ausüben dürfen. Anfang Juli war deren Zahl bereits eingefroren worden. :lolly:

Es geht um bis zu hunderttausend Personen, die Pjöngjang geschätzt bis zu 2,4 Milliarden Dollar in die Kasse spülen. Nach Einschätzung der Bundesregierung ist China zu einer Verschärfung bereit. Jedoch sei Peking skeptisch gegenüber einem Ölembargo; es verweise darauf, dass Treibstofflieferungen an das Militär bereits verboten seien. :cryga:

Allerdings hapert es mit der Umsetzung, was mutmaßlich an Russland liegt. :excuseu:

ja, um, darf ich fragen, was der F*CK 
Yeah, uh, may I ask, what the f***

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

DeanWinchester
2 minutes ago, Doot said:

Her VAGINA is in it? :laughga:

No she had it removed for the film

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

3 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

was the music any good? any potential hit in your opinion? And what about Oscar chances?

The music was outstanding, bar none. Even if you don't like country or Joanne much, Gaga SELLS it with the performances. Also there is a song she has sung 1000000X times before in this movie, but it is fantastic to see it again.

On 11/5/2017 at 4:14 AM, Kimblue said:

Is heal me a bop?

I didn't like Heal Me, but we only hear a little of it. Like 20-25 seconds max. I only didn't like it because of the context it was in where she had a lot of piano and power ballad-y songs and then a pop r&b number so my mood just wasn't for it at the time. It's a bop, though.

DeanWinchester
Just now, Ziggy said:

Also there is a song she has sung 1000000X times before in this movie, but it is fantastic to see it again.

We love

tumblr_ohsnfyWuP91qepknto2_r1_500.gif

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

• Admin changed the title to Just Saw A Star is Born Prescreening!

Archived