Ziggy

Featured Posts

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Supersonic
Just now, Bradley said:

:giveup:

Rated R tho? For what? Sex? Violence? Doesnt seem like what A sTar is born would contain.

Sex, Language & Substance abuse appearently. :poot:

Kimblue
5 minutes ago, Antonoff said:

Did any parte make you feel like crying? :oprah:

This

Any gut wrenching moments? Does Gaga cry?

I didn’t think I would want to go to this movie but I’m getting kind of excited.:oprah:

YourCureness
1 minute ago, Kimblue said:

This

I didn’t think I would want to go to this movie but I’m getting kind of excited.:oprah:

let's pray it's not her acting.

16 minutes ago, pedrohemg said:

Well, I just asked his opinion if he thinks it's Ocar worth. Unless you're expecting me to deduce the producers think the move isn't that great and that's the reason they'll release it on May, your comment doesn't answer my questions at all. We're talking about Warner Bros, they have to decide what movies they'll prioritize, but that doesn't mean the movies they don't give special attention isn't worth. When it involves money, things are more complicated than we think.

Those were just questions, please also read the comment above. And my expectations are quite low actually, because I'm not really a fan of Gaga's acting. So...

There's no need to come for me. Stuff like this goes beyond money because oscar campaigns are very much formulaic  and all follow a proven pattern that will get them the closest to a nomination and win. The producers don't decide the release date, it's the studio, and with the move to May WB is indicating that they aren't going to prioritize it for awards season. Doesn't mean they're going to dump it and chucking to one side. There's been three test screenings that we know of so far, with many more likely to come. This means WB has faith in it and wants it to succeed 

So I'm not expecting you to deduce anything, I'm just telling you 

who will love me when the night is over

42 minutes ago, RainbowBlonde said:

Since the setting is modern and very different from the previous versions, does it feel awkward and out of place, kinda like that live action Jen and the Holograms movie??

Not at all! It easily could have but it was actually a good idea to make it a little rock vibes because it felt more authentic as a result.

41 minutes ago, adammonroe said:

Can you drop any lyrics yo remember? or what's the catchiest song? the most powerful?

I think it's called The Shallows! It's a power ballad, but **** does she sing it so well. It's a little like You and I, but only in how it's like a rock ballad. But they also play that song a few times lol whereas most others they play once.

one line I remember is "we're out of the shallows now."

33 minutes ago, Kimblue said:

This

Actually there's several moments I could see others crying. I'd cried earlier that day from something else and I'm like one of those people who can hardly cry from stuff. But others did! Her singing did give me chills, though, several times!

AndrewGr
3 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

I think it's called The Shallows! It's a power ballad, but **** does she sing it so well. It's a little like You and I, but only in how it's like a rock ballad. But they also play that song a few times lol whereas most others they play once

is this the "I'll never love again" ballad that people talked about at the shootings or not?

47 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

If it's just for a few flash seconds, then why include her vagina? :saladga: Smh some countries are probably gonna ban the movie instead of just censoring stuff in this case. 

It's so brief you really don't see anything. You'd have to freeze frame to catch it!

Just now, AndrewGr said:

is this the "I'll never love again" ballad that people talked about at the shootings or not?

No! That's a different one. Also a good song, though. 

That song you mentioned Gaga sang before, is it any old stuff like from pre-Fame era? If not I'm pretty sure is La vie en rose, right? :giggle:

Is it emotional? Did you cry?

• Admin changed the title to Just Saw A Star is Born Prescreening!

Archived