đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
story

Just Saw A Star is Born Prescreening!

Ziggy

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, YourCureness said:

pacing issue is also a screenplay issue right? 

if they have to address that pacing issue, they need to add/delete scenes. 

Yeah it comes down to the script. The dialogue in it is fine, but the inner mechanics of the story are a bit clunky and I can't tell if it's because of editing or because of the screenplay. Either way, it has solid materials at its disposal to make a great movie. Acting is great, music is great, directing is solid. So I think they can edit it a bit to make it run more smoothly.

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply
YourCureness
1 minute ago, Ziggy said:

I still like Judy's best and haven't seen Babs' or the original. It was also VERY different from the direction of all of those, though. This was very modern whereas those shot for timeless.

so the movie is like:

tumblr_nijarwMTsX1rnigreo3_400.gif

Just now, YourCureness said:

so the movie is like:

tumblr_nijarwMTsX1rnigreo3_400.gif

hahahaha no, but they feature music festivals and things like that and her rise comes from those and the internet so it's just very different.

YourCureness
1 minute ago, Ziggy said:

Yeah it comes down to the script. The dialogue in it is fine, but the inner mechanics of the story are a bit clunky and I can't tell if it's because of editing or because of the screenplay. Either way, it has solid materials at its disposal to make a great movie. Acting is great, music is great, directing is solid. So I think they can edit it a bit to make it run more smoothly.

bradly cooper wrote the screenplay for the movie?

they have a lot of time to fix that pacing issue. I believe in them. I mean, we have too. hahaha

Is your mom a netflix sub-captions writer aswell? :poot: 

ZiggyZiggs
2 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

ooooh another question. how was her dialogue delivery? the main problem critics/fans had when watching Hotel was her dialogue delivery. It was not very good, hence they gave her as little dialogue as they could 

YourCureness
Just now, Ziggy said:

hahahaha no, but they feature music festivals and things like that and her rise comes from those and the internet so it's just very different.

oh okay. I think you mean it is very representative of today's music industry and pop culture?

Pamelaisley
17 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

the F-bomb gets dropped, lots of swearing. uhhh drug and alcohol stuff...and what someone else said lol

I just turned 18 so that means I can go by myself!! I don't need to drag my mom along with me :pray:

I'm definitely preordering tickets when I can. 

the moon lights her way 🌖🦇

pedrohemg
32 minutes ago, Spock said:

I think it was pretty much established that with the move to May and the likely Cannes push, the movie isn't going to be in the awards season race 

Well, I just asked his opinion if he thinks it's Ocar worth. Unless you're expecting me to deduce the producers think the move isn't that great and that's the reason they'll release it on May, your comment doesn't answer my questions at all. We're talking about Warner Bros, they have to decide what movies they'll prioritize, but that doesn't mean the movies they don't give special attention isn't worth. When it involves money, things are more complicated than we think.

31 minutes ago, BLACKOUTbritney said:

Sweetie you need to lower your expectations. The movie is released in May so major awards like that are very very unlikely. Oscar nominations for the score and music is much more likely but anything else is doubtful 

Those were just questions, please also read the comment above. And my expectations are quite low actually, because I'm not really a fan of Gaga's acting. So...

RadioIsOurs

Since the setting is modern and very different from the previous versions, does it feel awkward and out of place, kinda like that live action Jen and the Holograms movie??

LetsGetHigh

If it's just for a few flash seconds, then why include her vagina? :saladga: Smh some countries are probably gonna ban the movie instead of just censoring stuff in this case. 

plasticalice
20 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

Telephone shows more for longer. This was a quick vag flash

OMGGGGG her vagina is actually SHOWN?! Um..... Is this movie rated R??? 💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀

YourCureness

but too be really honest, im not sure if I wanna see her vagina. I mean, I'm gay, you know :selena:

adamsenigma
3 minutes ago, privateillusion said:

OMGGGGG her vagina is actually SHOWN?! Um..... Is this movie rated R??? 💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀

sis this is not twitter :toofunny: jjfg

• Admin changed the title to Just Saw A Star is Born Prescreening!

Archived