Saint Hollywood

Featured Posts

misunderstood
Just now, Spock said:

The way us stans always get qualiTY, whew others can't relate

046xsnj.gif

SO TRUE 

046xsnj.gif

...Ready For It?, I Did Something Bad, Don't Blame Me, Delicate, LWYMMD, So It Goes.., Gorgeous, Getaway Car, KING OF MY HEART, DANCING WITH OUR HANDS TIED, Dress, CIWYW, NYD EVERYTHING :giveup:

046xsnj.gif LORDT.

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I as someone who hates Ed Sheeran say that his appearence in End Game was less annoying than his existence. 

But the song is still awful.

Can someone pm me the link for 'This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things'? The leak I downloaded was just DWOHT.

yASSsss
Just now, Spock said:

:ladyhaha:

but in all honesty, Wetness was the BvS of popgirls. In retrospective it didn't deserve all that hate, and the additional bandwagon negativity was a bit tew much

(Taylor is Marvel in this scenario btw :gaycat:)

screaming at this analogy :air:

I'd say ARTPOP is the BvS of popgirls. Hitless deserved the backlash with those corny lyrics :neyde: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

DiamondAngel

I'm at school and I have the album downloaded but can't listen ugggghhhh it's killing me. I can't wait!!! 

misunderstood

Yep.

Love End Game on second listen.

I'm so happy.

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

rachelthetommo
Just now, DiamondAngel said:

I'm at school and I have the album downloaded but can't listen ugggghhhh it's killing me. I can't wait!!! 

dip into the bathroom and take a gander at the songs. school can wait.. jk but like I skipped my bio class so i would be able to download the songs because i had a feeling they would surface. 

DiamondAngel
Just now, rachelthetommo said:

dip into the bathroom and take a gander at the songs. school can wait.. jk but like I skipped my bio class so i would be able to download the songs because i had a feeling they would surface. 

I don't have headphones here either, I don't bring them to school cuz I use the aux chord in my car for music lol. Have to wait til the last bell rings, just 1.5 hours!

South Blonde

Can a good angel PM the link? :stalkga:

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

• Admin locked this topic

Archived