💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

CEREMONY | Demi Lovato - Tell Me You Love Me

Stefani Gaga

Featured Posts

LordEnigma

Why do so many people hate this album? It's honestly one of the best albums by a pop girl this year!!

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lion Heart

Sending my rates later this week :) 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

blackpink

OBSESSED WITH THIS ALBUM I’ll send my rates in now since I listen to it basically everyday :poot:

edit: sent from the google drive thing :sara: Games is coming for BLOOD

I personally think it would be more interesting if all people could rate an album even if they "hate" an artist, this way they could find songs that they never thought they'd like and we could see their reaction. Cause when there's a filter and u know erbody loves Demi and her album,it's just boring. I've been criticized a lot for criticizing songs in some megarates cause I thought u could give your honest opinion and there weren't just "fans", what's the point if everyone loves something?  It's boring

Stefani Gaga
55 minutes ago, kyanewest said:

I personally think it would be more interesting if all people could rate an album even if they "hate" an artist, this way they could find songs that they never thought they'd like and we could see their reaction. Cause when there's a filter and u know erbody loves Demi and her album,it's just boring. I've been criticized a lot for criticizing songs in some megarates cause I thought u could give your honest opinion and there weren't just "fans", what's the point if everyone loves something?  It's boring

I agree with you unless the rates are all like 1-2.

I’m A mEsS! sTaY aWaY fRoM mE, mY eIgHt PeTs AnD mY bLuE bIsCuItS, yOu FrEaK!

Stefani Gaga

Only half a day and 10 submissions are already in! :firega:

giphy.gif

JustinTrudeau

I haven't listen to this album yet, but I was hunting for new music lately. I'll give it a few listens this weekend when I have time, then vote :staymad:

Thanks for the tag!

I fell down the stairs once as an actor.

highlikegaga

omg, you are going to get me to stan Demi, aren't you?:gaycat:

okay, sign me the f up. i will do what i can :gaysia:

Stefani Gaga

There is someone who, instead of putting his username, put my username. If you see this, please change your answer so I can tag you. You could send me the rates with the correct username again, or just change the username. I’m sorry, but otherwise the rates will be disqualified (unless I say “Anonymous”). :poot:

Stefani Gaga

@JGD

Remember to rate the album! :hug:

Stefani Gaga

It’s only been one day and we already have 1 submission more (17 submissions counting 1 that is anonymous :poot:) than @PeterPan‘s exact same rate. :bye:

I used to hate SNS but I've been lowkey boping yo it when they play it on the radio.

I downloaded the album last night, hearing rn. So my rates will take a day or two, I like to digest the album

... and now i just sit in silence.

Archived