💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Poker Face: 4th best selling Digital Single in US

hausofmike

Featured Posts

hausofmike

1. I Gotta Feeling 8m

2. Rolling In The Deep 7.3m

3. "Party Rock Anthem" by LMFAO featuring GoonRock and Lauren Bennett tops the 7 million mark in U.S. sales this week. Only two other songs in digital history have reached this plateau. And one only one has done it this quickly (68 weeks). That's Adele's "Rolling In The Deep," which hit the mark in its 67th week in April. (The other is the Black Eyed Peas' "I Gotta Feeling," which took 93 weeks to reach the 7 million mark.)

4. Poker Face 6.7m

5. Just Dance 6.6m

Coming For GaGas weave: Gotye "Somebody That I Used To Know" 5.5m.

Gagadisiak

adele gonna beat black eyed peas i'm sure.

OĂč est-tu ma Salope ?

display name

At least of the top four, "Poker Face" is the best song. :music:

Arturo

Wow, theyre all pretty mediocre to horrible songs....

Why cant songs like Alejandro Born This Way and Marry the Night sell that much :cry:

Gaga is Life

The two songs above PokerFace are pretty new though, I wouldn't have expected that. And I'm surprised at how successful Somebody That I Used To Know is, it must the most successful Australian song in a loooooooong time.

aaronyoji

Wow, theyre all pretty mediocre to horrible songs....

Why cant songs like Alejandro Born This Way and Marry the Night sell that much :cry:

like seriously! its as if people would rather iconicize something that's vapid and unchallenging to the public. even for gaga cuz those arent even her best songs.

jeremiah saint

ugh - adele is so overexposed and now i don't like her anymore

and the rest of those songs are by artists no one cares about wtf??? i guess party songs are just popular when it comes to downloads

kennji

i can honestly see JD falling out of the top five. STIUTK is coming for its weave

PopRunTheWorld

Poker Face was the first electropop song which was sold in 10mln copies. She changed pop music :legend:

Archived