Top Posters In This Topic

• Arturo

• Klou

• Americano

• craig

Top Posters In This Topic

Klou

has PTA been sent to radio already?

I don't think so, but if it has, it's still not anywhere to be seen in the iTunes Top 1000 :flop:

Valentino

If No Doubt plays their cards right, with a great lead single and proper promo, this album could be hugely successful for them. Everyone seems to be excited for their return, and Gwen's solo stint has only increased their fan base.

I'm excited because from what I'm hearing, this album will be a return to their signature ska sound. They say live instruments are prominent in most of the tracks, and Gwen says that in most of the reggae influenced tracks HORNS are prominent. I LOVE 'Bath Water', so this excites me most! :wub:

A still from Nicki Minaj's new video:

tumblr_m6plj8uVTz1r9c36po1_500.jpg

oprahfocus.gif

Edited by Valentino

Arturo

A still from Nicki Minaj's new video:

tumblr_m6plj8uVTz1r9c36po1_500.jpg

I think on the 10th....

Anyway, let's hope this isn't pushed back like 40869 times

Just A Holy Fool

If No Doubt plays their cards right, with a great lead single and proper promo, this album could be hugely successful for them. Everyone seems to be excited for their return, and Gwen's solo stint has only increased their fan base.

I'm excited because from what I'm hearing, this album will be a return to their signature ska sound. They say live instruments are prominent in most of the tracks, and Gwen says that in most of the reggae influenced tracks HORNS are prominent. I LOVE 'Bath Water', so this excites me most! :wub:

Yeah, I've been so excited for this album. Its been in the works for like 2-3 years now and all the descriptions about it make me very excited. The single called Settle Down comes out a day after my birthday, July 16th! :)

Arturo

Pink is doing pretty good for not being on the front page of iTunes.

Once the public gets note of it, it'll fly to the top 10

saltface

Blow Me (One Last Kiss) has had 2 consecutive red updates on Kworb :noparty: - managing to hold at #30 for now though. What kind of AI is it making?

Wide Awake now 5% behind #1.

Where Have You Been and Scream have swapped places and are now at #10 and #9 respectively

APPLAUSE4YOU

Blow Me (One Last Kiss) has had 2 consecutive red updates on Kworb :noparty: - managing to hold at #30 for now though. What kind of AI is it making?

Wide Awake now 5% behind #1.

Where Have You Been and Scream have swapped places and are now at #10 and #9 respectively

Consider the fact, however, that Blow Me (OLK) hasn't been promoted yet and is just beginning on radio. To be at #30 is considerably good, even with 2 consecutive red updates. At least imo.

saltface

Consider the fact, however, that Blow Me (OLK) hasn't been promoted yet and is just beginning on radio. To be at #30 is considerably good, even with 2 consecutive red updates. At least imo.

I hope you're right :noparty:

I just don't want another Run the World.

APPLAUSE4YOU

I hope you're right :noparty:

I just don't want another Run the World.

I don't think that will happen. This song is a bit more in tune with the whole Alternative/Kelly Clarkson rule that occured recently. I don't think I'm going to far to say it will hit at least in the top 10. Don't wanna jump the gun though either. Let's give it a week or two to start judging. :ohwell:

Valentino

Yeah, I've been so excited for this album. Its been in the works for like 2-3 years now and all the descriptions about it make me very excited. The single called Settle Down comes out a day after my birthday, July 16th! :)

Oh yes, very VERY excited to hear it myself! And the video for it looks awesome! :lala:

saltface

New Pink is just okay for me

I hope it grows on me

I was like that at first. It's definitely a grower not a shower. Soon you will be unable to stop yourself listening.

I've played it 51 times already :laughga:

Ozzy8923

Damn, I can't believe FF actually re-entered the BB200 after not being on the chart for about a year. :eek:

Anyways, I read that some of you liked Flo Rida's CD? How is it selling?