💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion

Americano

Featured Posts

http://www.billboard.com/news/rihanna-sues-former-accountants-for-millions-1007503952.story#/news/rihanna-sues-former-accountants-for-millions-1007503952.story

Rihanna suing accountants, blaming them for Last Girl On Earth tour losing money.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arturo

• Klou

• Americano

• craig

Top Posters In This Topic

Valentino

He's getting a #1 album by debuting with sales less than any Rihanna album.

Ooops!nSo3J.gif

Despite his rating of 3 on Metacritic? :laughga:

Yeah, I hear the critics aren't pleased with it. Oh well, a #1 is a #1 I guess. :lolgaga:

8pg2I.gif

saltface

I can't believe more people are buying Cher Lloyd's single than Blow Me (One Last Kiss)

Just A Holy Fool

So, anyone want to guess how No Doubt's first new song in nearly a decade will fair? Hits itunes July 16th.

I am guessing it will at least make the top 20?

Arturo

I can't believe more people are buying Cher Lloyd's single than Blow Me (One Last Kiss)

I was listening to Pandora and I hear some lady squeal then I skip the song quickly :laughga:

Tommymonster44

So, anyone want to guess how No Doubt's first new song in nearly a decade will fair? Hits itunes July 16th.

I am guessing it will at least make the top 20?

They are having a new single!? They need to get promoting if they want it to go anywhere haha. I had no idea. Excited though.

I guess it depends if their fan base is still there. The fans are going to be older now so I doubt the single will do well. However, we might see a mini-beatles album effect on iTunes. If their fan base is still there, the album could do well in comparison to their peers. But we'll have to wait and see if the music is even good or not. Hopefully they don't try anything crazy or totally out there with this release. They need to create a 'classic no doubt album' to reunite the fan base. Who else is going to support the album?

An another note, is anyone else surprised by how well Flo Rida's album is selling? It's not like it's a smash or anything, but I expected it to be one of those albums that had a smash-after-smash dance single track record followed by a totally floppy album. I actually bought it. Very good dance/party album :).

The fans are going to be older now so I doubt the single will do well.

If your fanbase is above a certain age, it's REALLY hard to compete in singles, but easier to do well on albums.

Isn't Gwen the last pop figure of any importance to return in the Gaga era?

Arturo

If your fanbase is above a certain age, it's REALLY hard to compete in singles, but easier to do well on albums.

Yes, unless Mariah comes back..right?

Tommymonster44

Her solo album sold 4 million albums worldwide according to wiki. I don't know what to think yet. It's going to depend on the quality of the music, the sound of the album, and how they go about promoting it. If done right, I think there could be potential for a big comeback. It'll be easy to screw the era up, though. I'm at least hoping I'll get new No Doubt jams :).

Americano

Good for Rihanna for suing. Those accountants and labels take way too much of the tour cash, it's ridiculous.

If they can't even do their job correctly when raking in so much money, they need to be held responsible.

Klou

Random, but these are the only songs in iTunes Top 40 that I like right now:

#2 Katy Perry - Wide Awake

#4 David Guetta & Sia - Titanium (feat. Sia)

#6 Ellie Goulding - Lights

#30 P!nk - Blow Me (One Last Kiss)

#34 Calvin Harris - Let's Go (feat. Ne-Yo)