Top Posters In This Topic

• Arturo

• Klou

• Americano

• craig

Top Posters In This Topic

Americano

That's America for you..

Or 90% of the world? Hardly an American issue. Shallow beliefs run across national and cultural boundaries.

Edited by Americano

MarryTheKnight

That's America for you..

land of the free and home of the brave ;)

but yeah, being shallow is not exclusive to America. People are attracted to beautiful things. And Gaga is beautiful, but she definitely does not have a conventional aesthetic.

Edited by MarryTheKnight

Arturo

Or 90% of the world? Hardly an American issue. Shallow beliefs run across national and cultural boundaries.

Yeah, but this is the U.S Charts Disussion Thread therefore I thought we were talking about how beauty impacts sales in the U.S ;)

Klou

Firework #40

Looks like Katy will have a reoccurring hit on her hands every 4th of July and New Years.

Edited by Klou

Arturo

Firework #40

Looks like Katy will have a reoccurring hit on her hands every 4th of July and New Years.

People just buy it because it's the 4th of July? :dead:

Klou

People just buy it because it's the 4th of July? :dead:

Yeah I would never buy a song to just play it once lol. Crazy Americans...

hausofmike

P!nk moving up slowly :noparty:

Edited by HausOfMike

Arturo

Yeah I would never buy a song to just play it once lol. Crazy Americans...

This. It's not even that great of a song :smh:

hausofmike

"Party Rock Anthem" by LMFAO featuring GoonRock and Lauren Bennett tops the 7 million mark in U.S. sales this week. Only two other songs in digital history have reached this plateau. And one only one has done it this quickly (68 weeks). That's Adele's "Rolling In The Deep," which hit the mark in its 67th week in April. (The other is the Black Eyed Peas' "I Gotta Feeling," which took 93 weeks to reach the 7 million mark.)

Edited by HausOfMike

CANNOGABANG

"Party Rock Anthem" by LMFAO featuring GoonRock and Lauren Bennett tops the 7 million mark in U.S. sales this week. Only two other songs in digital history have reached this plateau. And one only one has done it this quickly (68 weeks). That's Adele's "Rolling In The Deep," which hit the mark in its 67th week in April. (The other is the Black Eyed Peas' "I Gotta Feeling," which took 93 weeks to reach the 7 million mark.)

I am pressed tbh :smh:

Good thing they are gone now. What's this thing called PRA again :fan:

If album sales are down 50%, then single sales likely are, too. We'd probably see over 1,000,000 debuts.

A huge part of what is cutting into album sales is people cherry picking singles. It's getting easier for big songs to sell 4, 5, or 6 million.

APPLAUSE4YOU

P!nk moving up slowly :noparty:

For a rush release, no promo, and just starting at radio, I believe it's performing very well, tbh.