💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion

Americano

Featured Posts

My friend also heard How To Be a Heartbreaker in Hot Topic and bought it (which is strange because she hates most music and only listens to K-pop). That song could have potential.

:toofloppy:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arturo

• Klou

• Americano

• craig

Top Posters In This Topic

DaEdgeOfGloryYo

As for competition for Gaga, charts have been very unpredictable lately. Who would have thought two indie artists and some Canadian nobody would storm the first half of the year? :rofl:

So we'll see. Very exciting, though.

Edited by DaEdgeOfGloryYo

Settle Down is down to #38 on iTunes, I really hoped sales would pick up since Teen Choice.

Poker Face hangin in at #392 waiting for a sister song to come on the charts and slay.

Galactic Mess

Hey Ya'll! I'm BACK! Has 'Wide Awake' reached #1 yet? Has Lady Katheryn scored yet another #1? :hor:

Welcome back :)

Where have you been all our lives? We've been waiting wide awake for you!

:awesome:

Poker Face hangin in at #392 waiting for a sister song to come on the charts and slay.

I can't wait for this to happen!

What are the odds of be new single going #1?

I can't wait for this to happen!

What are the odds of be new single going #1?

With her fanbase, you can def bet your money on it going number on itunes everywhere, but since the BBH100 rules have changed a little she's gonna need A LOT of first week radio airplay and online streaming. And if it's radio friendly or she has a "top of the hour every hour" deal, she will do great.

http://kworb.net/radio/

Katy and Ellie will soon be 1-2 on pop radio.

:party:

It’s sad, I expected No Doubt to have this big comeback like the Black Eyed Peas, but I guess that’s not happening. Hopefully SD will either gain momentum or the second single will sweep the charts.

To be honest, I’m not too fond of “Settle Downâ€.

They need a lot of promo, they should be on the late night circuit this week, then hit up the daytime circuit next week and the song will be top 10 [on itunes] for sure

http://kworb.net/radio/

Katy and Ellie will soon be 1-2 on pop radio.

then WHYB is gonna probably go down to #4. Plz no.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_Doubt_discography

No Doubt are older and with more sporadic success than BEP.

Biggest album in 1995, Took 5 years to deliver floppy follow-up. Some success again 2001-03.

Gwen solo success 2004-07. Then away 5 years again.

Gwen is about the same age as Kylie and JLo. Also the Tragic Kingdom fans aren't all happy with Gwen't solo work.

http://en.wikipedia....ubt_discography

No Doubt are older and with more sporadic success than BEP.

Biggest album in 1995, Took 5 years to deliver floppy follow-up. Some success again 2001-03.

Gwen solo success 2004-07. Then away 5 years again.

Gwen is about the same age as Kylie and JLo. Also the Tragic Kingdom fans aren't all happy with Gwen't solo work.

Those albums just decline in position each year, that's sad. This shouldn't shock me since they've only had about 5 top 10s. Their singles' sales aren't too consistent, but I was hoping they'd kind of be like Britney Spears, AKA having the most radio success in her later career.

Could someone tell me where you guys find AI and airplay numbers? I can't seem to find it anywhere...

Could someone tell me where you guys find AI and airplay numbers? I can't seem to find it anywhere...

I've just been looking here