• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arturo

• Klou

• Americano

• craig

Top Posters In This Topic

Arturo

I'm pretty sure Capital is waiting for the moment to pass. If the song doesn't get to #1 on its own merit, then we may see the remix or price cut shortly after.

Do you think Capitol is really going to resort to that again?

Valentino

All Katy needs to do is hold sales steady while her airplay goes up and Carly and M5's goes down.

She'll just sneak in between CMM and Whistle, it won't be #1 for long..

Oh I forget about airplay etc. I've been offline way too long; forgotten how everything works. :sweat:

#24 - As Long As You Love Me - Jump due to Teen Choice Awards. Was at #40 yesterday.

:party:

Awesome song

DaEdgeOfGloryYo

I'll be annoyed if Wide Awake doesn't go #1. Opinion on the song aside sorry but I'm a completist and since every other song topped the charts what's one more.

Do you think Capitol is really going to resort to that again?

I'm not really sure. They don't have a good enough reason to... Not like they're trying to break MJ's record anymore. If I remember correctly, though, Part of Me was .69 cents for a very short amount of time (maybe a few hours?).

Americano

I doubt Katy will use any tactics, her era is over anyway now and she's on her media hiatus.

Babel

Wide awake is probably my favorite song from TT:CC and the only one that IMO it really deserves to top Billboard Chart, and it's not getting #1 that easily?

It's like the best songs doesn't get the attention they deserve (yes MTN I'm looking at you).

Edited by Ay mi papito

Sexxx

she's on her media hiatus.

She's learning the art of being 'dark' and 'gothic' :troll:

Wide awake is probably my favorite song from TT:CC and the only one that IMO it really deserves to top Billboard Chart, and it's not getting #1 that easily?

It's like the best songs doesn't get the attention they deserve (yes MTN I'm looking at you).

I never thought I would have said this a few months ago, but I really do want the song to get #1. It is deserving of the position IMO.

Arturo

I never thought I would have said this a few months ago, but I really do want the song to get #1. It is deserving of the position IMO.

Unfortunately for you, Flo is gonna be blocking her with his Whistle :troll:

jhonyguy04

are you all so sure that Gaga will release as single in August. It seems so soon....

Unfortunately for you, Flo is gonna be blocking her with his Whistle :troll:

Who in the hell is buying that song?? I did the poll yesterday and it's obviously not many Gaga fans.

Arturo

Who in the hell is buying that song?? I did the poll yesterday and it's obviously not many Gaga fans.

I have no idea :smh: