💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion

Americano

Featured Posts

Klou

Blow Me (One Last Kiss) now up to #30

Slowest ascent of the year goes tooooooooooooooooooooo..........

Lights :P

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arturo

• Klou

• Americano

• craig

Top Posters In This Topic

Spanish Eyes

Lights :P

:dead:

Seriously, though. Blow Me has got to smash. I love P!nk too much.

http://www.billboard.com/news/katy-perry-continues-songs-of-the-summer-1007499552.story#/news/katy-perry-continues-songs-of-the-summer-1007499552.story

Katy Perry, Queen of Summer

hausofmike

@CarlyRaeJepsen's Call Me Maybe surpasses @Nickelback's Rockstar to become the best-selling song by a Canadian act in US digital history.

US digital sales: Sexy And I Know It, @LMFAO 5,491,000 | Someone Like You, @OfficialAdele 5,070,000.

US digital sales: Moves Like Jagger, @Maroon5 Feat. @TheRealXtina 5,278,000

=========

US digital sales: We Found Love, @Rihanna 4,493,000.

:lmao: that big ass song only sold that much :lmao:

US digital sales: Turning Tables, @OfficialAdele 702,000.

Adele's US sales in 2012: Set Fire To The Rain 2,534,000 Rolling In The Deep 1,364,000 Someone Like You 1,320,000 Rumour Has It 1,123,000.

Edited by HausOfMike

Klou

US digital sales: We Found Love, @Rihanna 4,493,000.

:lmao: that big ass song only sold that much :lmao:

If you remember, during the holiday season was when it was dominating and nothing was selling very much. I remember it was still #1 by a long shot and it was only selling 150K a week.

Arturo

Starships: 3,158,000

Born This Way: 3,700,000

Don't catch up Nicki :smh:

Klou

I'm sorry, but she will. It's okay, though :cheerup:

Arturo

I'm sorry, but she will. It's okay, though :cheerup:

Whatevsss

3x Platinum is pretty good for a song that wasn't very commercial.

bumblebee

Billboard mid-year charts which have been released recently demonstrate how intruiging the changes in the industry are.

The US radio is packed with heavy-weight hits which are topping all imaginable and unimaginable sales records and receive huge airplay, but at the same time non of the artists except Adele has managed to sell at least a million copies of an album. No platinum album except "21".

Considering this fact, Lady Gaga's 2,200,000 copies of Born This Way sold in one calendar year starts to look really impressive, nullifying the complaints of some observers and fans that the album was underperforming (comparing to her debut release, The Fame). Moreover, if you try to take into account that The Fame sales in the USA count the sales of her debut album and the sales of the EP The Fame Monster, you will figure out that Born This Way didn't stop far from its predecessors.

Edited by supersergaz

Innovative

I'll start worrying when Starships goes #1 for six weeks

saltface

Blow Me (One Last Kiss) needs to climb :noparty:

I suppose it has, at least, not fallen since its release

Arturo

Billboard mid-year charts which have been released recently demonstrate how intruiging the changes in the industry are.

The US radio is packed with heavy-weight hits which are topping all imaginable and unimaginable sales records and receive huge airplay, but at the same time non of the artists except Adele has managed to sell at least a million copies of an album. No platinum album except "21".

Considering this fact, Lady Gaga's 2,200,000 copies of Born This Way sold in one calendar year starts to look really impressive, nullifying the complaints of some observers and fans that the album was underperforming (comparing to her debut release, The Fame). Moreover, if you try to take into account that The Fame sales in the USA count the sales of her debut album and the sales of the EP The Fame Monster, you will figure out that Born This Way didn't stop far from its predecessors.

True.

Valentino

@chrisbrown is looking to get his 2nd #1 album on the Billboard 200 chart, as Fortune is headed for the top (125,000 to 140,000).

@chrisbrown is looking to get his 2nd #1 album on the Billboard 200 chart, as Fortune is headed for the top (125,000 to 140,000).

He's getting a #1 album by debuting with sales less than any Rihanna album.

saltface

Despite his rating of 3 on Metacritic? :laughga: