• Klou

• Americano

• craig

Top Posters In This Topic

boysboysboys

This thread is soooo flawless

:troll:

Please, of course. :rofl:

It's derailed, trolled and meltdown-ed to death.

GUYS did you already hear the new Nelly Furtado song? It's AMAZING

I'm loving it. It's a very fresh sound from what's popular right now.

The Spirit Indestructuble

Waiting this for so long!

I'm so happy, this needs to SMASH everywhere :excited2: :excited2: :excited2:

I can't stand the high pitch voice.

What have they done, her voice was okay back in her last cds...

And the production is back. It's not slick enough... kinda sound like a demo. The beat should be heavier imo and more polished.

Edited by _Lam

SI Video: We're supposed to be impressed that Spencer climbed a mountain, but once he built up the strength to walk on his arms I don't see how it was harder for him than anyone else.

Tommymonster44

Wide Awake is smashing on the radio, as usual :D. It's also maintaining it's place on iTunes.

7 6 KATY PERRY Wide Awake 10430 8984 1446 72.249

+215 Spins

-57 Bullet

+2.007 Audience

:party:

My prediction is that Call Me Maybe will top Billboard again this week. Next week it'll be a close call between WA and Payphone.

Klou

This thread is soooo flawless

:troll:

Don't ever say that again, please..... ;)

Nagini

Don't ever say that again, please..... ;)

This content may be offensive to some users

FLAWLESS

:hor:

Sorry, I just felt like doing that. ;). I'm excited to see the battle of Katy+Carly for that #1 spot on BB. :flutter:

Tommymonster44

FLAWLESS

Sorry, I just felt like doing that. ;). I'm excited to see the battle of Katy+Carly for that #1 spot on BB. :flutter:

It probably won't be between them. Call me Maybe is finally losing steam. The bigger threat is payphone. Streaming is about equal. Payphone has more airplay. But Wide Awake has more sales. So they are about even.

Call me Maybe will only top the chart for another week or two. It's number two in both Airplay and Sales.

Edited by Tommymonster44

Nagini

It probably won't be between them. Call me Maybe is finally losing steam. The bigger threat is payphone. Streaming is about equal. Payphone has more airplay. But Wide Awake has more sales. So they are about even.

Call me Maybe will only top the chart for another week or two. It's number two in both Airplay and Sales.

Just checked Billboard. Carly is #3 now! I'd thought she'd stay number one for 6+ weeks but I'm glad she's slowly dispersing.

Just A Holy Fool

I hate Payphone, but I do not want to see Katy get another #1 :nails:

So go Payphone! At least Adam Levine is gorgeous :fan:

Klou

FLAWLESS

tumblr_m5mhykTBcJ1qdg895o1_500.gif

:kisses:

Edited by Klou

Oyemiamor

SI Video: We're supposed to be impressed that Spencer climbed a mountain, but once he built up the strength to walk on his arms I don't see how it was harder for him than anyone else.

Really? Most people couldn't climb a mountain that big with their own legs. It's inspirational for people with disabilities and should be used for the Paraolympic games. Your comment is extremely insensitive in my opinion.

Klou

:lmao: Is it bad I was laughing at that GIF?

It's okay as long as you never use that horrendous word in this sanctuary again :nails:

On Topic - Hot 100: With its 20th week in the top 10, Starships matches the mark for most uninterrupted weeks for a song that bowed in the region. Starships has racked 1.3 billion cumulative audience impressions, according to Nielsen BDS, and has sold 3.2 million downloads in the US.

Edited by Klou