Cult of Law (beta)

Trepadation

Featured Posts

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Trepadation
Just now, Doot said:

Hopefully y’all help me because I don’t understand the rules. At. All. :toofunny:

What don't you get?

Just now, Trepadation said:

What don't you get?

I mean, I don’t really get checkers so this isn’t a shocker :selena:

I’ll figure it out as I go along 

Trepadation
13 minutes ago, Stefani Gaga said:

Thank you so much for tagging me sis, but I still haven’t understood how to play. :sweat:

What do you need help on?

Stefani Gaga
1 minute ago, Trepadation said:

What do you need help on?

The beggining, the middle part and the end. :selena:

I’m A mEsS! sTaY aWaY fRoM mE, mY eIgHt PeTs AnD mY bLuE bIsCuItS, yOu FrEaK!

Trepadation
6 minutes ago, Stefani Gaga said:

The beggining, the middle part and the end. :selena:

Someone will kill at night and y'all have to kill whoever a killer is. The two who gets the most votes are put in trial. Someone will represent for them. If the lawyer can't save the persom they save defending both the lawyer and client will die. And it repeats until our top 5 or 6. We'll do something different then.

1 minute ago, Trepadation said:

Someone will kill at night and y'all have to kill whoever a killer is. The two who gets the most votes are put in trial. Someone will represent for them. If the lawyer can't save the persom they save defending both the lawyer and client will die. And it repeats until our top 5 or 6. We'll do something different then.

Interesting :usrs:

follow me in twitter omg

Stefani Gaga
5 minutes ago, Trepadation said:

Ok I’ll participate and see how it goes. Thanks! :happy:

I’m A mEsS! sTaY aWaY fRoM mE, mY eIgHt PeTs AnD mY bLuE bIsCuItS, yOu FrEaK!

Glittertinks
10 hours ago, Trepadation said:

At 12 or 12/24 depending on what you on use

Well, that should be around 3am/pm in my timezone :green: this could become pretty tight, especially when defending someone... 

Trepadation
7 hours ago, Glittertinks said:

Well, that should be around 3am/pm in my timezone :green: this could become pretty tight, especially when defending someone... 

The time for the game is going to be like slasher but an hour earlier or on the same time depeding how quick i am at making up a story. So you'll be able to make it if you were able to for slasher

Archived