Apple Music
musician

Mariah Carey Fan Club "LAMBILY"

Featured Posts

Breakdown
59 minutes ago, Mirages said:

Ugh so hard to chose, but probably Breakdown also in my top 5 are The Roof, Close My Eyes, My All and Butterfly.... The whole album is just so good, especially lyrically... Yours? 

Breakdown is one of my favorite songs as well, hence my username. :firega: Butterfly (this song has one of my favorite vocal climaxes EVER), I relate to Close My Eyes so much! I love Outside but my favorite from all is tied between The Roof and Fourth Of July. :giveup: But I love every song on that album. One of the best albums to ever be recorded. :giveup: Mariah has talent even in the blood that runs through her veins. :firega:

So starry eyed on the flowery hillside, breathless and fervid amid the dandelions.
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Mirages
18 minutes ago, Breakdown said:

Breakdown is one of my favorite songs as well, hence my username. :firega: Butterfly (this song has one of my favorite vocal climaxes EVER), I relate to Close My Eyes so much! I love Outside but my favorite from all is tied between The Roof and Fourth Of July. :giveup: But I love every song on that album. One of the best albums to ever be recorded. :giveup: Mariah has talent even in the blood that runs through her veins. :firega:

Me too!!!!

Outside is great...and so is Fourth Of July...I mean thw whole album is undeniably her best work to date.

• YAAAS 1

Breakdown

Lambs! Mariah previously sang Crybaby in acapella and ended up perfoming that song in The Butterfly Returns. :giveup: She recently sang/rehearsed The Roof, do you think she's going to sing The Roof as well? :giveup:

Edited by Breakdown
So starry eyed on the flowery hillside, breathless and fervid amid the dandelions.
  • YAAAS 1

Mirages
1 hour ago, Breakdown said:

Lambs! Mariah sang previously sang Crybaby in acapella and ended up perfoming that song in The Butterfly Returns. :giveup: She recently sang/rehearsed The Roof, do you think she's going to sing The Roof as well? :giveup:

Certainly hope so :vegas:

• YAAAS 1

That J

I'm so a paid member of the Lambly! Yes honey....I get around.  

Edited by That J
The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw