💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Mariah Carey Fan Club "LAMBILY"

XXXXX

Featured Posts

Mirages
Just now, Mariah said:

Omg I would never I'm only telling you it's  ̶3̶  5 AM (and I still can't sleep) :ladyhaha:

OMG go to sleep. There's Got To Be a Way.MP3 :awkney:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
XXXXX
1 minute ago, Mirages said:

OMG go to sleep. There's Got To Be a Way.MP3 :awkney:

cantletgo.mp3

Mirages
2 minutes ago, Mariah said:

cantletgo.mp3

Someday.MP3

Villanelle

Obsessed with Mimi tbh. Her and Gaga are my faves. I am finally seeing her live in December!

Out of interest, are there any official Mariah instrumentals out there? Especially from Emancipation/E=MC2?

Mirages
10 minutes ago, Gaga2017 said:

Out of interest, are there any official Mariah instrumentals out there? Especially from Emancipation/E=MC2?

There should be, I know that a couple of years ago We Belong Together stems leaked with various climaxes in the file....but I don't really have any...sorry

• 2 months later...
Jewels n Drugs

All i want in life is the Honey a capella and instrumental :air:

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

24 minutes ago, MarlonBrando7 said:

where is the album??!!!!

meanwhile dies.gifdies.gifdies.gifdies.gifdies.gif

“I’ve been working on my new album for a while. This is a labor of love and I’m really excited,” the superstar — who is extending her “The Butterfly Returns” residency at Caesars Palace into 2019 with new dates in February — tells PEOPLE exclusively. “This is me at this moment in my life being able to express myself as a writer and a singer. I’m just really in a good place.”

While her album will feel “current,” the singer insists she’s not trying to follow “anybody else’s trends.”

“My fans just want to hear me express myself and speak from the heart and sing from the heart,” says Carey, who will be performing her first leg of the residency through Sept. 10. “Some of the record is lighthearted and fun, and some [songs] I really went deep in terms of the lyrical content. There’s a nice cross-section of things.”

https://people.com/music/mariah-carey-new-album-details/?utm_campaign=peoplemagazine&xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com

i hope it's coming soon

Breakdown

OMG I want to join the lambily fan club but it seems like OP was banned. :(

So starry eyed on the flowery hillside, breathless and fervid amid the dandelions.

Mirages
4 hours ago, Breakdown said:

OMG I want to join the lambily fan club but it seems like OP was banned. :(

Yep they were... But you can join us here anyways :)

Breakdown
4 hours ago, MarlonBrando7 said:

a career highlight

The Butterfly album is such a gem. :flutter: I'm going to listen to it right now!

So starry eyed on the flowery hillside, breathless and fervid amid the dandelions.

Mirages
2 minutes ago, Breakdown said:

The Butterfly album is such a gem. :flutter: I'm going to listen to it right now!

My favorite album of all time! So many personal beautiful songs intertwined with couple of bops:diane:

Breakdown
1 minute ago, Mirages said:

My favorite album of all time! So many personal beautiful songs intertwined with couple of bops:diane:

It is one of my favorite albums of all time as well and my favorite by Mariah! So well produced and well written, she's so immensely talented that I can't believe that someone like her exists. :giveup: What's your favorite song from Butterfly?

Mirages
10 hours ago, Breakdown said:

It is one of my favorite albums of all time as well and my favorite by Mariah! So well produced and well written, she's so immensely talented that I can't believe that someone like her exists. :giveup: What's your favorite song from Butterfly?

Ugh so hard to chose, but probably Breakdown also in my top 5 are The Roof, Close My Eyes, My All and Butterfly.... The whole album is just so good, especially lyrically... Yours? 

Archived