💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Possible SiRE Snippet

Guest bostonGUY

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, Blake said:

Tbh I was just in awe of how cute she was bopping along with her wig floating around when she sung it. :toofunny: 

omg stop i'm getting emotional now reminiscing it :giveup:

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Nicole said:

omg stop i'm getting emotional now reminiscing it :giveup:

And then when she played C2C for us and I requested Bang Bang and everyone groaned. And then Gaga was like 'why does everyone wanna hear Bang Bang?' :flop: 

5 minutes ago, Blake said:

And then when she played C2C for us and I requested Bang Bang and everyone groaned. And then Gaga was like 'why does everyone wanna hear Bang Bang?' :flop: 

And when everyone was talking about the C2C tour and telling Gaga to play at the Opera House and she said she'd love to come but looking back now she never actually said she would yet people got excited anyway :toofunny: oh god the things i would do to just experience it again once more lmao 

2 minutes ago, Nicole said:

And when everyone was talking about the C2C tour and telling Gaga to play at the Opera House and she said she'd love to come but looking back now she never actually said she would yet people got excited anyway :toofunny: oh god the things i would do to just experience it again once more lmao 

I'd love to experience it again now, not a whiny and annoying 16 year old that I was when it happened. :flop: 

arrtpop
1 minute ago, bostonGUY said:

The thing with this snippet is I don't know if it's a prechorus, a verse section, or the chorus:cryga:

Most of it is verse 2, beginning and end is the chorus

aphrodite

Guest bostonGUY

I think this could fit in the snippet

"I could be your thriller, Billie Jean is still pregnant. I'm not worthy of you, liar. I'm not worthy of you, Sire"

arrtpop
3 minutes ago, bostonGUY said:

Found this on Twitter

you can clearly hear the snippet in it, but I doubt it's from the DBT

omg omg omg those are the same vocals that xoxo played on her stream, it was a studio version though

I wrote down what I heard from the stream, I could only figure out one line though

at 0:10 : so don't leave me yet

aphrodite

Guest bostonGUY
1 minute ago, arrtpop said:

omg omg omg those are the same vocals that xoxo played on her stream, it was a studio version though

Did it actually sound like Gaga singing though?

arrtpop
2 minutes ago, bostonGUY said:

Did it actually sound like Gaga singing though?

she said it was pitched because she didn't want anyone to leak it (:neyde:) but it must have been gaga since she was singing the same words on the stream and on the twitter video

aphrodite

Guest bostonGUY
4 minutes ago, arrtpop said:

she said it was pitched because she didn't want anyone to leak it (:neyde:) but it must have been gaga since she was singing the same words on the stream and on the twitter video

I wonder if anyone else recorded it. She said it was TEA when she streamed it, right?

arrtpop
3 minutes ago, bostonGUY said:

I wonder if anyone else recorded it. She said it was TEA when she streamed it, right?

Yeah, and honestly it could have been. It sounded like Gaga saying TEA 

aphrodite

Guest bostonGUY
3 minutes ago, arrtpop said:

Yeah, and honestly it could have been. It sounded like Gaga saying TEA 

But DJWS played TEA this year. I heard it live and it sounds nothing like our snippet in question:huh:

arrtpop
Just now, bostonGUY said:

But DJWS played TEA this year. I heard it live and it sounds nothing like our snippet in question:huh:

Maybe the intro and chorus are different? idk it could be either, but more likely to Sire Imo

aphrodite

Archived