other

Possible SiRE Snippet

Guest bostonGUY

Featured Posts

arrtpop
1 minute ago, Nicole said:

The lyrics I 100% remember hearing were 

"I'm not your Billie Jean"

"I could be your thriller, Billie Jean is still pregnant. I'm not worthy of you, liar. I'm not worthy of you, Sire"

"you never know...I could be Michael....the next Michael Jackson" (this part had a cute little rhythm to the way its sung, I remember this part the best.)

"You're the king and I'm not worthy"

- this thread has the info we know about Sire, info collated from the 3 M&Gs it was sung at. Rumours are posted here as well, but I only believe what was heard by others at the M&Gs.

omg thank you so much for this

aphrodite

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bostonGUY
1 minute ago, arrtpop said:

omg thank you so much for this

I wonder if any of those lyrics would fit over that instrumental

arrtpop
1 minute ago, bostonGUY said:

Hopefully they do

aphrodite

arrtpop
14 minutes ago, bostonGUY said:

From old thread containing lyrics:

"I don't remember much from last Sunday and I'm probably reaching.

But there was a part in the song where she was speaking (?) it and we started clapping along.

And it kinda sounded like the 'Hair-air-air-air-air-air-air, free as my hair-air-air' breakdown in Hair. At least to me it did."

It could probably fit

(Credit to @Blake)

aphrodite

Guest bostonGUY
Just now, arrtpop said:

But there was a part in the song where she was speaking (?) it and we started clapping along.

And it kinda sounded like the 'Hair-air-air-air-air-air-air, free as my hair-air-air' breakdown in Hair. At least to me it did."

It could probably fit

I'm assigning you to help me with this case to get to the bottom of this lol

arrtpop
Just now, bostonGUY said:

I'm assigning you to help me with this case to get to the bottom of this lol

Ok lol I want to figure this out too

aphrodite

45 minutes ago, bostonGUY said:

YOU WERE THERE

44 minutes ago, MANiSTOP said:

well girlie spill what you did remember

I was part of the group she sung it to.

All I remember is that is was acapella, so no snapping or clicking. She sung about MJ, more specifically 'being your Thriller' and things to do with Billie Jean. :flop: And a lyric being 'I'm not worthy of you, sire!' 

3 minutes ago, arrtpop said:

It could probably fit

This was my post, sis. :flop: 

17 minutes ago, Nicole said:

The lyrics I 100% remember hearing were 

"I'm not your Billie Jean"

"I could be your thriller, Billie Jean is still pregnant. I'm not worthy of you, liar. I'm not worthy of you, Sire"

"you never know...I could be Michael....the next Michael Jackson" (this part had a cute little rhythm to the way its sung, I remember this part the best.)

"You're the king and I'm not worthy"

- this thread has the info we know about Sire, info collated from the 3 M&Gs it was sung at. Rumours are posted here as well, but I only believe what was heard by others at the M&Gs.

How I was in the same group as you but I don't remember 'I could be Michael...the next Michael Jackson' at all. :toofunny::whitney:

Just now, Blake said:

How I was in the same group as you but I don't remember 'I could be Michael...the next Michael Jackson' at all. :toofunny::whitney:

People remember different things I guess :toofunny: I think I remember that bit the clearest because that particular lyric had a kinda groovy tune and stood out from the rest of the acapella to me haha. But it's good that everyone remembers different parts so we have more lyrics confirmed etc! 

1 minute ago, Nicole said:

People remember different things I guess :toofunny: I think I remember that bit the clearest because that particular lyric had a kinda groovy tune and stood out from the rest of the acapella to me haha. But it's good that everyone remembers different parts so we have more lyrics confirmed etc! 

Tbh I was just in awe of how cute she was bopping along with her wig floating around when she sung it. :toofunny: 

Guest bostonGUY
1 minute ago, Blake said:

Tbh I was just in awe of how cute she was bopping along with her wig floating around when she sung it. :toofunny: 

I'm living for this right now 

Archived