đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Possible SiRE Snippet

Guest bostonGUY

Featured Posts

arrtpop
50 minutes ago, bostonGUY said:

Anyone know how to find the BPM for this snippet? DJWS said the BPM for SiRE is 103

BPM is 103, omg is this real

aphrodite

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bostonGUY
Just now, arrtpop said:

How'd you find out?

also when I added it to iTunes all the info under the get info thing was filled out

arrtpop
1 minute ago, arrtpop said:

I put it into Garage Band and I put the bpm at 103 and it sounded perfect, the ending was pretty fast tho. Idk if thats an accurate way to find out but its the only way I could think of

aphrodite

Guest bostonGUY
Just now, arrtpop said:

I put it into Garage Band and I put the bpm at 103 and it sounded perfect, the ending was pretty fast tho. Idk if thats an accurate way to find out but its the only way I could think of

How holy ****

also it was leaked by an account on here called Haus of Retrograde, and they said wait till they leak it on SoundCloud. Whether or not the two HOR accounts are related are up for debate butđź‘€

I don't think this instrumental matches what I heard backstage (in terms of imagining the acapella on ths instrumental). It's hard to tell though for something without lyrics

fabuIesque

to be honest i REALLY, really do hope this is real. and I PRAY TO GOD that there is a version with vocals too. idk why, but this inst slays me to the point where im bald

Guest bostonGUY
2 minutes ago, Nicole said:

I don't think this instrumental matches what I heard backstage (in terms of imagining the acapella on ths instrumental). It's hard to tell though for something without lyrics

Well tbh I feel like any lyrics from ARTPOP wouldnt really match the instrumental if we only ever heard Gaga sing it acapella like she did with a Brooklyn Nights that one time

Guest bostonGUY
5 minutes ago, Nicole said:

Do you remember the lyrics at all?

arrtpop

Oh also back when xoxochaosangel was a thing she played this inst. and a it was supposed to be TEA. Also the guitar part is supposed to be the verse, with the beginning and ending being the chorus. she played the full thing on her stream

If you put the snippet on repeat you could hear what the chorus kind of sounded like. Idk how to explain it but the beginning and the end make one sound together that repeated through the chorus

aphrodite

Guest bostonGUY
Just now, arrtpop said:

Oh also back when xoxochaosangel was a thing she played this inst. and a it was supposed to be TEA. Also the guitar part is supposed to be the verse, with the beginning and ending being the chorus. she played the full thing on her stream

Xoxochaosangel is one of the fakest insiders ever I watched people call her out all the time

arrtpop
Just now, bostonGUY said:

Xoxochaosangel is one of the fakest insiders ever I watched people call her out all the time

She's super fake but she does have the full version

aphrodite

1 minute ago, bostonGUY said:

Do you remember the lyrics at all?

I've got the ones I remembered straight away written down somewhere. I'm sure I or someone else started a thread that collated the lyrics we all remembered. I'll see if I can find it and link it here! 

Guest bostonGUY
Just now, Nicole said:

I've got the ones I remembered straight away written down somewhere. I'm sure I or someone else started a thread that collated the lyrics we all remembered. I'll see if I can find it and link it here! 

Thank you!

3 minutes ago, bostonGUY said:

Thank you!

The lyrics I 100% remember hearing were 

"I'm not your Billie Jean"

"I could be your thriller, Billie Jean is still pregnant. I'm not worthy of you, liar. I'm not worthy of you, Sire"

"you never know...I could be Michael....the next Michael Jackson" (this part had a cute little rhythm to the way its sung, I remember this part the best.)

"You're the king and I'm not worthy"

- this thread has the info we know about Sire, info collated from the 3 M&Gs it was sung at. Rumours are posted here as well, but I only believe what was heard by others at the M&Gs.

Archived