Natalia Kills

Grizzlybear2

Featured Posts

Her bridge style is exactly the same :toofloppy:

'Cool. Words. About. Things.

Rhyme. Sometimes. Now. Sing.'

:smh:

It's so epic though :legend:

I don't understand who is funding this girl. Why does she keep getting so many chances when the general public clearly isn't into it?

The record label.

At least she's actually doing her own **** unlike artists who have teams and always push releases with sales that fail to meet the previous albums

I'm not dissing her - I honestly just don't understand. It seems that when other singers constantly release music that doesn't do well, their chance is over. But they are really trying to make her happen. Just an observation.

You do realize there are countless of other artists that are signed to big record labels that are not even famous right? The label she is own is generally for indie/alternative pop so I doubt they even care if she blows up. Shes an ok artist with an ok fan base that helped her chart on billboard with Zero promotion.

Anyways I'm soooo not here for that song. The lyrics are like really bad and I hate to say this but it extremely too try hard for my taste. Where the hell is the NLF or MIRRORS?!?

I can't get the song out of my head! It's very different from Perfectionist, but it's a very good style for her. You can also hear how her voice has changed. Can't wait to hear what the rest of the album sounds like :party:

Oh god I love it. And I don't even know why :smh:

Is that Oprah at "narcotic"

Yes it is :smh:

• Admin locked and unlocked this topic