Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Natalia Kills

Grizzlybear2

Featured Posts

Natalia was just answering questions on Twitter! Here are some things she let us know.

Controversy is not the first single, or even a song. It’s the album intro telling what’s wrong with this generation and a video piece will be released for it. As said by Natalia, “Controversy is to “Trouble†what Zombie is to “Perfectionist†… a visual teaser before the first single arrives!â€

Trouble will be more pop compared to the more dark feel Perfectionist had.

She will be announcing the name of the first single in less than 6 weeks with the release of it this year after the video teaser for Controversy.

The album is produced by Jeff Bhasker and will be released in 2013.

She will be touring for the album.

There you have it folks, I took this from tumblr.

Natalia was just answering questions on Twitter! Here are some things she let us know.

Controversy is not the first single, or even a song. It’s the album intro telling what’s wrong with this generation and a video piece will be released for it. As said by Natalia, “Controversy is to “Trouble†what Zombie is to “Perfectionist†… a visual teaser before the first single arrives!â€

Trouble will be more pop compared to the more dark feel Perfectionist had.

She will be announcing the name of the first single in less than 6 weeks with the release of it this year after the video teaser for Controversy.

The album is produced by Jeff Bhasker and will be released in 2013.

She will be touring for the album.

There you have it folks, I took this from tumblr.

Didn't she say, like, at the very beginning, that this album would be much more personal, less electronic, and much more rock-ish?

I hate when she contradicts herself. Makes me love her a little less :c

Didn't she say, like, at the very beginning, that this album would be much more personal, less electronic, and much more rock-ish?

I hate when she contradicts herself. Makes me love her a little less :c

maybe she will do both?

And I don't think all songs will be more popish.

http://swaggernewyork.com/2012/09/11/exclusive-natalia-kills-wears-the-best-in-fall-fashion-causes-trouble-with-her-sophomore-album/

new interview with an instrumental from the album!

• Admin locked and unlocked this topic