Natalia Kills

Grizzlybear2

Featured Posts

marcirawr

What program do you use to make your non-piano music? :party:

I use Adobe Audition :sara: :sara:

AyaKara

I use Adobe Audition :sara: :sara:

Does it sound like real instruments? Is it easy to use? I used Noteworthy Composer for years, but it only makes Midi tracks! Then I used Magix. As real as Magix sounds, it's overly complicated and time consuming. :yes:

crazystairs827

Does anyone have a link to Nothing lasts forever demo? I want to hear Natalia's second verse!! :)

Does anyone have a link to Nothing lasts forever demo? I want to hear Natalia's second verse!! :)

I don't think it has leaked yet :(

Edited by Animal

crazystairs827

I don't think it has leaked yet :(

awe that is sad :(

then how do we know that she sings the second verse? :confused:

Love Is A Suicide

From people who have the song! i really want to hear it to :(

FrozenKookie

Wonderland and Mirrors sounds really dark and powerful. I already love those :flutter:

I have the album here (Perfectionist) but I can't absorb the others well :deadbanana: can someone suggest me songs of her (even on that album) to listen to specially for a starter like me?

Wonderland and Mirrors sounds really dark and powerful. I already love those :flutter:

I have the album here (Perfectionist) but I can't absorb the others well :deadbanana: can someone suggest me songs of her (even on that album) to listen to specially for a starter like me?

From the album, I suggest Love is a Suicide, Nothing Lasts Forever, Zombie, and Heaven.

And for some good unreleased songs, I'd suggest Hot Mess and Pretend :)

AyaKara

If you love the dark and powerful sound, I suggest Break You Hard and Nothing Lasts Forever the most. Otherwise, I'd suggest Superficial, Free, Kill My Boyfriend, and If I Was God. I love the whole album, it really grows on you :party:

She retweeted this

a @PorcelainBlack & @NataliaKills collab would probably be the best thing ever

Not here for that tbh. I'd rather her collab with Gaga.

I HIGHLY recommend Love is a Suicide (Kills' Dance in the Dark), Heaven and Not In Love. Just try to listen to Perfectionist over and over again and you'll soon find yourself to be slayed by this b---h. :)

SidDays

Well a member who used to frequent this board earlier said so :flop:

No one knows for 100% afaik

• Admin locked and unlocked this topic