💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Natalia Kills

Grizzlybear2

Featured Posts

Still no video. Was there really no fans at the show who thought about recording it and putting it on YT?! :cry:

I love Lights Out. It's so generic that it's great.

The song is great, but definitely not one of my favorites.

Mirrors, Nothing Lasts Forever, Zombie, and Wonderland are :legend:

Superficial

We see it, the music industry shows off poppy colors and the craziest outfits with a pack of glitter poured all over. From Lady Gaga to Nicki Minaj, we’ve seen the craziest gals running around in the craziest stuff. Then there is Natalia Kills, underground artist, dark pop singer, and fashionable as hell – literally. No color is the motto here, the darker the better. She really is living proof that even simple stuff can cause a drop dead beautiful look. We here at Neon Prince write her name big and recently had the chance to ask her some questions about fashion and received some interesting answers you are dying for.

What is your favorite online shop? – would you recommend that one

for other people?

I love Opening Ceremony… especially the sale!

If you had the ability in your hand to place one person on one magazine cover; Who would it be and on which cover would that one special person be?

Myself of course! call me a narcissist but I think I could make a cover look quite nice!

Street-wear: If there is one thing that you could turn illegal forpeople to wear, what would it be?

Crocs. or Uggs…

What’s the ‘must have’ for you this Summer?

A black jumpsuit and leather headband

Who do you think is the most stylish celebrity at the moment?

Victoria Beckham… and Gwen Stefani- she never gets it wrong!

Who is the one designer for you, you could not live without?

Alexander Wang for clothes, Walter Steiger for shoes.

Natalia currently is working on her sophomore album that is rumored to be released next spring. We can’t wait to see what the new era is delivering us!

http://neonprince.com/natalia-kills/

AyaKara

Next spring? :deadbanana:

Bhasker made it sound like it was finished

I'm sure it is but that they have to get things together like the video, photoshoot, marketing, and other things like that!

I'm sure it is but that they have to get things together like the video, photoshoot, marketing, and other things like that!

Next spring though. That's 8-9 months out

Superficial

Im really not surprised that the album might be released next year, Im sure there will be a single or two before the year ends.

Maybe we'll even get a song next month like when mirrors came out :excited2:

New Gaga, Xtina & hopefully Natalia music this year :flutter:

Im really not surprised that the album might be released next year, Im sure there will be a single or two before the year ends.

Maybe we'll even get a song next month like when mirrors came out :excited2:

New Gaga, Xtina & hopefully Natalia music this year :flutter:

Hopefully we do get a new song in a couple of months if the album is released next year. And I guess it might be better for her to release it next year if GaGa does release her album this year.

And yes, new GaGa and Natalia music would be amazing :flutter: I'm really excited for both! :excited2:

DirtyLittleMonster

I think we will get a new song on August 14th (her birthday) and the single in Sept with another single in Nov/Dec and the album out in Feb or March.

I think we will get a new song on August 14th (her birthday) and the single in Sept with another single in Nov/Dec and the album out in Feb or March.

Is that smart to release 3 singles before the album, or to release a fourth of the album before it's even released

DirtyLittleMonster

Is that smart to release 3 singles before the album, or to release a fourth of the album before it's even released

What I meant was that we'll probably hear the song on her birthday most likely and then the song will be available for purchase in Sept with a second single around Dec/January with the album out around late Feb / Early March.

• Admin locked and unlocked this topic