💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Natalia Kills

Grizzlybear2

Featured Posts

Do not compare me to that trash, Will. I don't just brag about what I have, eventually I share it. And I don't make up things either.

:P

You're so much cooler tbh. I love you.

oh and check your pm.

Edited by Toxic

DirtyLittleMonster

Do not compare me to that trash, Will. I don't just brag about what I have, eventually I share it. And I don't make up things either.

Still dead @ him saying Mirrors DVD had an alternate take. And that Perfectionist promo version had Love Kills versions. LOOOL.

But who knows. Maybe some day they'll leak...

Sorry Rey. :(

On a positive note, I can't @ Hoot saying there is an un-autotuned Runnin'

I hope so do you think that that's the cover art in the link that she posted?

I hope so!!! Or at least the album artwork. I really want the picture of her smoking to be a single cover because it was flawless, the whole shoot is flawless tbh.

I hope so!!! Or at least the album artwork. I really want the picture of her smoking to be a single cover because it was flawless, the whole shoot is flawless tbh.

I actually want that to be the album cover :yes: it's as epic as Perfectionist, compared to the other photos. I think Natalia having a full-body-shot for an album cover is best for her!

I haven't listened to Natalia Kills much. I would like to though, she seems interesting. She looks like an Egyptian queen. :flutter:

I'm gonna have to start listening.

Okay so I just listened to all the featured songs on this thread. Mirrors is my favourite so far. :legend:

Okay so I just listened to all the featured songs on this thread. Mirrors is my favourite so far. :legend:

Listen to Nothing Last Forever. That song is one of the best from Perfectionist :gaga:

• Admin locked and unlocked this topic