💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Any News About JWT DVD?

Cyber Babylon

Featured Posts

Cyber Babylon

gaga hasn't release ha solo tour DVD since TMB(BTWB & artRAVE)do you guys think Gaga will film JWT and release on DVD/BD?:chica:

She needs to. Although, to be honest, I’d rather her wait to release another film until it’s a more theatrical tour. 

Cyber Babylon
5 minutes ago, Doot said:

She needs to. Although, to be honest, I’d rather her wait to release another film until it’s a more theatrical tour. 

i think the most theatrical tour from gaga it's the BTWB. such shame of what happened:selena:

Cyber Babylon
2 minutes ago, JR Gg said:

I think it will be on Netflix :reductive:

still better than that messy artRave Yahoo livestream:reductive:

DiscoStyx

well during my show in Cleveland, there was this guy - almost on stage - with a professional camera

you can see him get on stage at 0:13 on this video (on the bottom left corner):

cause of death: gaga singing along perfect illusion on BBC Radio 1

tellemhone
29 minutes ago, gaganow said:

well during my show in Cleveland, there was this guy - almost on stage - with a professional camera

OMG it might happen I'm already excited

But because there was JWT footage at the end of 5F2 it makes me wonder if they were shooting that for that but that looked like a stadium show in 5F2 but idr well

:air: :air: :air:

JudasIsAHolyFoo
29 minutes ago, tellemhone said:

OMG it might happen I'm already excited

But because there was JWT footage at the end of 5F2 it makes me wonder if they were shooting that for that but that looked like a stadium show in 5F2 but idr well

Wasn’t the footage from 5F2 from inglewood tho?

she also professionally filmed the artRAVE in Toronto and Birmingham but hasn’t released anything and I’m pretty sure the London BTWB was filmed but they were never released 

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

She hasn't filmed anything yet. Rumors say she's gonna film it in London, O2 Arena. It's a bigger possibility since she has two nights there and many artists film there :reductive:

hausofgay

She better film it in London :excited2: or in Barcelona (bc of the crowd)

My pronouns are fâg/fâggot. If you don't accept it you're homophobic 🥴🥴🥴😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫

venusfly
1 hour ago, gaganow said:

I’m pretty sure this is just the camera man that records her for the screens during the show but hopefully we will get a DVD :S

Archived