💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Americans: Would You Support A Gaga Presidential Campaign?

SEANGT

Americans: Would You Support A Gaga Presidential Campaign?  

191 members have voted

1. 1. Americans: Would You Support A Gaga Presidential Campaign?

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

This is serious. People think Oprah will run. Or "The Rock." - Would you ever consider voting for Gaga if she was running? This would have to be in the future when she's over 35. This is not a question of her vs. a republican. Would you actually want her to run? Vote for her in primaries? Explain. 

I would say no. Even in 30 years. I just don't want any celebrity presidents ever again. But After seeing this image and being reminded how much I loved her I was thinking about it for a second lol. 

DMtTKuMV4AEedVz.jpg

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WildAmerican

The monster in me says Yes but the Political Science major in me says no.

I mean there's no way it'd be taken seriously tbh just wouldn't happen.

gagagoogoose

I would support her 100% but at the same time, I do not want her to be subjected to mockery and ridiculed during the campaign.

gotta wait until she's 35 but possibly! lol

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

2 minutes ago, Zilla said:

gotta wait until she's 35 but possibly! lol

hahaha yeah I meant to mention in the topic something about that. Was more wondering if anyone would *ever* support it even when she's much older. 

8 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

I mean there's no way it'd be taken seriously tbh just wouldn't happen.

Do I have to remind you of the past 2 years :selena: anything's possible at this point.

1 minute ago, gagagoogoose said:

I would support her 100% but at the same time, I do not want her to be subjected to mockery and ridiculed during the campaign.

Although Gaga says she "spreads kindness", let's not forget she knows how to defend herself in a shade war.

WildAmerican
3 minutes ago, gabeoz said:

Do I have to remind you of the past 2 years :selena: anything's possible at this point.

I know sis, but she's a singer, not a businessman. It's different but I get what you're saying.

Morphine Prince

If she decided to study political science and devote herself to public service, yes. 

At this point ANYONE can REALLY become President. Trump proved that. He has no experience and he is unfit. Nothing can be worse than him. I'm 100% serious when I say she can be a million times better than him. With great advisers and staff it can happen. 

Just now, WildAmerican said:

I know sis, but she's a singer, not a con artist. It's different but I get what you're saying.

fixedT :selena: 

Ehh XcEKoJP.png

"... freedom of speech is overrated."
—Lady Gaga

"I pray for gun control and a cultural revolution ..."
—Lady Gaga

"I am the world's greatest person that does not want to let people into the country."—US President Donald J. Trump

Reality

Are y'all seriously voting yes? 

We need someone who's actually experienced in politics and knows what they're doing. Gaga's kind, she's sympathetic, she's compassionate, she's loving, but you guys are delusional if you seriously think that she could run a country. You don't just stand and wave and make speeches. It requires serious discipline and knowledge of politics, foreign and domestic policies, the economy, etc. etc. to be the President.

🖤👹

Archived