news

Gaga’s Grammy submissions leaked

yASSsss

Featured Posts

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
codymonster

I hope she performs at the Grammys, crushes the performance, and then wins one. It would mean so so so much for her, and I think she truly has earned it with this album

Thomas P
6 hours ago, datlastfam said:

Yass snatch those 7 grammys in one night and breaks Adele's record :lolly:

If only :sweat:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

ArtGagaPop
30 minutes ago, Edge Of Venus said:

and the reason is...?

•MR is predicted as a frontrunner in soty by both music critics and pop fans.

•Gaga is the biggest name in music of those you listed and is already well known and liked by the grammys after 6 awards, noms for all her work except ARTPOP and 5 peformances there.     

• In addition to that both Hillary and Mark are grammy winners and liked there. She could get alot of country voters thanks to Hillary, and she could also get alot votes from elders and adults thanks to C2C.      

•MR is a ballad and these type of songs usually do well in SOTY, it also has the help of being a commercial succes peaking top 5 on billboard, played quite alot on radio and being one of the most sold female singles of the last year.It was also peformed at the biggest event of the year, superbowl.

I could see her losing the award to ed though and even get snubbed and not get a nom. But MR is still very likely to atleast be nominated at this point.

42 minutes ago, Lemonade said:

Whilst I love Melodrama. There is no way it is sweeping pop 

I forgot that Divide existed :selena: 

Thomas P

So I’m gonna tell  Story. 

Back in grade 8, the submissions for ARTPOP came out. I didn’t think there was a difference between the submissions and the nominations so I thought that she had cleaned up (I was also so oblivious that I thought ARTPOP Sold 30m and produced 6 number 1s). When I watched the Grammys I was beyond enraged because to me it looked like every time gaga was nominated they forgot to play her song in the reel, and then gave her no awards. 

I did research that night, and that’s when I realized that in fact she was nominated once. :selena: I also found out it produced one top 10, and sold 2.5m. 

The only reason I’m telling this is because watching the submissions this year reminded me sooooo much of that night. :selena:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

MaryJaneHolland
4 minutes ago, truthteller said:

i need to see the millionth time of revival of Million Grammys!

s642i03.gif

Lextyr97

Lmfao inb4 Gaga performs at the Grammys Nom party and does the acoustic version of Bad Romance AGAIN.

datlastfam
17 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

If only :sweat:

Let me stay in denial and get hyped I want her to win so bad :selena:

Surprised she didn't submit "Hey Girl" for collaboartion. It doesn't cost anything to submit. Last year Beyonce submitted everything to everywhere. Even Kesha submitted to country duo. I know it's stacked, but you never know.

Archived