💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What was Glitter and Grease made for?

NIghtmareElm

Featured Posts

NIghtmareElm

It was never on any of her albums.  Was it a leftover from The Fame or The Fame Monster?  Or possibly a song she just made for the fans, kinda like The Cure?  She only performed  it at the MB.  I've always loved it and wish she would officially release it.

Chromatislaps

I think it was a leftover from The Fame sessions :lolly: I believe it was some of the material she made when she still was with Def Jam :lolly: 

BLACKOUTbritney

I think it was recorded the same time as Paparazzi in 2007 with Rob

Honestly tho, the live version has so much more life to it then the offical leaked version 

Tom Nook

it’s a leftover, possibly would’ve been on the Fame :lolly:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Ernie Swift

It was recorded in 2007 and is one of the songs that didn’t make the cut for The Fame

Love Love Love

TimisaMonster

The Fame era has the most unreleased material leaked and it sounds like it was made for the pots goal to be on the album but as we have the album now...the cream rose to the top

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

It's more like a reject from The Fame. I thought the meaning behind it before was about Lüc and/or about being a girlfriend to a bad guy. :huh:

2 hours ago, KING said:

It's more like a reject from The Fame. I thought the meaning behind it before was about Lüc and/or about being a girlfriend to a bad guy. :huh:

it's about dating a guy who doesn't pay enough attention to her

The full version makes it clear

Archived