music news

Dua Lipa's Next Single Is...

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

5g0qc3X.gif

Video coming in November

You can listen here: 

Personally I wish she would have chosen "No Goodbyes", but honestly all the songs on this album are AMAZING

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagaloo911

Still don't know who she is or why I have to keep seeing her name everywhere here on GGD. She's a non-event in the US and will be gone soon enough  :bon:

DiscoHeaven23
1 minute ago, Gagaloo92 said:

Still don't know who she is or why I have to keep seeing her name everywhere here on GGD. She's a non-event in the US and will be gone soon enough  :bon:

She's basically turning into the new Kylie Minogue. Getting Top 10 songs all of over the world except for the US. 

2 minutes ago, Gagaloo92 said:

Actually, she's pretty good :huh: Good voice and writes her own songs, why do you say that?

New Rules is happening a bit more in Canada than in the US but its far from a smash so unfortunately i think her other singles will smash Europe but not north america :( its sad bc she deserves to succeed here! but she can still have a successfull career without usa and canada!

Gagaloo911
3 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

She's basically turning into the new Kylie Minogue. Getting Top 10 songs all of over the world except for the US. 

I see. 

2 minutes ago, MrA said:

Actually, she's pretty good :huh: Good voice and writes her own songs, why do you say that?

I don't really know who she is but I have heard that one song by her and find her overrated here on GGD. The song wasn't that good at all. 

Just now, Gagaloo92 said:

I don't really know who she is but I have heard that one song by her and find her overrated here on GGD. The song wasn't that good at all. 

One song doesnt equal her whole discography ! give her a chance before saying she’s overrated and then if u listen to her album and after that you still think that, then u can say it i guess :bon: 

nswain1110

I LOVE IDGAF!! My favorite off the album - smart move imo!

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/

Gagaloo911
7 minutes ago, OBEY said:

One song doesnt equal her whole discography ! give her a chance before saying she’s overrated and then if u listen to her album and after that you still think that, then u can say it i guess :bon: 

Fair enough. I will have to sometime and see if my opinion is the same then.

Archived