💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Carrie Fisher Stood Up to Hollywood Sexual Predator

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

Carrie Fisher's friend, producer/director Heather Ross, is speaking out about a time that Carrie stood up for her after Ross was sexually assaulted by an unnamed Hollywood producer. 

Ross explained that she had attempted to go to dinner with the man, but when he picked her up, he pulled the car over and climbed in top of her and pinned her to the seat. Ross says she was able to push the producer off but he said to her, "You'll never make a movie in my town and get the F out of my car."

So then she told Carrie about it and Carrie took a step to stand up for her friend. 

Ross talking:

"About two weeks later, she [Carrie Fisher] sent me a message online and she said, 'I just saw [blank] at Sony Studios. I knew he would probably be there, so I went to his office and personally delivered a Tiffany box wrapped with a white bow."

Ross continued, "I asked her what was inside and she said, ‘It was a cow tongue from Jerry's Famous Deli in Westwood with a note that said, ‘If you ever touch my darling Heather or any other woman again, the next delivery will be something of yours in a much smaller box!'"

87881cc2-9ef7-41b7-8b2b-f883517db836.gif

gpVr6.gif

My queen Carrie Fisher :diane:

Source: http://www.eonline.com/news/887411/carrie-fisher-gave-a-cow-s-tongue-to-a-producer-who-sexually-assaulted-her-friend

zakariah

I LOVE THIS & HER. :gaycat:

Even though I've only recently got to know of Carrie Fisher, I miss her quirkiness and quick wit so much. 

JusKeepBreathin

Queen

tumblr_mlbntiqISm1qlvwnco1_500.gif

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

That J

Thats SO Carrie Fisher. She had no fear and would do and say anything no matter who was there or what the subject. She wasn't even a "diva"...she was just a no nonsense kind of lady.  I highly recommend all of her books and you'll see this awesome story is one of hundreds! She was amazing.  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

GypsyBabe

That’s such a Carrie Fisher thing to do. I love her. Such a sharp sense of humor and brazen honesty. She did a lot towards normalizing mental illness while she was alive. I recommend her books, aside from being obviously talented, she was quite a respectable woman with a genuine “realness.” 

Im not shocked that she stood up for her friend and probably scared the sh!t out of that swine of a producer. :golfclap:

⚯͛

Archived