Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga's Discography International Sales

Elysium

Featured Posts

Only ONE, ONE country in Europe. Not even Japan. Yoü And I didn't do well outside the US, but I really understand that is not the type of music people like in Europe.

And Austria is small.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Elysium

• CELINE

• Henryy

• whiteboi1327

whiteboi1327

Ok i know everyone says You and I didnt do well outside the US because it isnt the type of music people listen to. I disagree because Adele's Someone Like You single is selling massively around the world so why didn't You and I sell that much?! It really makes me mad because I really think Gaga is better than Adele (no offense to Adele fans, she is great).

Ok i know everyone says You and I didnt do well outside the US because it isnt the type of music people listen to. I disagree because Adele's Someone Like You single is selling massively around the world so why didn't You and I sell that much?!

The reason why Yoü and I wasn't that successful was because it was quite country - something no other country really appreciates besides the US (as it's normally ****). Someone Like You is a normal ballad. Not country. Just a normal amazing ballad. And ballads are massively successful anywhere.

• 2 weeks later...

i see you use media traffic and wikipedia. a lot of wrong sources there. i found this source that i cant find anymore :emo:

poker sold 10.3m bad romance 10.2m. born this way 6,600,000 are just POINTS not sales

gaga have sold about 90m records worldwide

• 3 weeks later...

Calculated. The Fame Singles: 25.1M The Fame Monster Singles:22.7M Born This Way Singles: 14.5M

She's selling less and less each era. The next album needs to be better.

Calculated. The Fame Singles: 25.1M The Fame Monster Singles:22.7M Born This Way Singles: 14.5M

She's selling less and less each era. The next album needs to be better.

Um, no. Each era has redirected people to buying 'The Fame'. Also, 'Born This Way' has only been out 7 months and has sold half the amount of what 'The Fame' has in 3 years. Give it time, and think before you type.

it's safe to say poker face and bad romance are between 10.2 - 10.5 million copies worldwide

Born This Way Sold 2.000.000 in the usa

The Fame Monster 1.510.000 in the usa.

Gerrard174

the WW sales for singles are definitely not accurate.

for example, LG sold 2.3m in US alone. 2.4m WW would be too little.

Same for YAI, MTN and many others

Freddy

The Fame/Monster actually sold 2,7m in the UK (9x platinum) yet it is still at 4x platinum

... and Born This Way is 3x platinum in Japan (750k)

Born this Way the remix is gold in Japan (100k) and The Remix is platinum (250k)

loads of certifications here :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Remix

Edited by Freddy