💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Alfred Hitchcock sexual assault accusations

Supersonic

Featured Posts

Supersonic

Tippi Hedren, who starred in several female leads of Alfred Hitchcock's movies (such as The Birds, Discovery & Marnie) has come forward revealing that Alfred Hitchock sexually assaulted her multiple times and the he wasn't the only person in Hollywood who harrassed her.

tomsches

I thought we had known this forever? Hitchcock's movies are among the best movies of all time regardless...

holy scheisse
34 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

i dont get why all of these directors are sexual abusers. 

Men with unprecedented power and a degrading attitude towards women feel entitled and above the law

whether it be powerful movie directors, or businessmen, presidents of the USA:awkney:... 

blackpink

It's heartbreaking how these men in powerful positions think it's ok to manipulate women that are in the entertainment business into giving up their body in exchange for climbing the celebrity ladder.

It disgusts me to know that he would've ended her career if she came forward at that time. I assume a lot of women had that same threat for Weisten

misunderstood

He's dead, what is this gonna do

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

40 minutes ago, holy scheisse said:

Men with unprecedented power and a degrading attitude towards women feel entitled and above the law

whether it be powerful movie directors, or businessmen, presidents of the USA:awkney:... 

Yeah, it's the same thing that's happening in the music business. Gaga talks about it in her documentary: for example, producers have a huge control over young women working in the music industry. They abuse their power.

21 minutes ago, Triggered said:

I wonder how Gaga feels about this, knowing she's a huge Hitchcock fan.

Haha really? I wonder how Tippi Hedren feels about this, knowing she's the one that was sexually assaulted :toofunny:

DiscoHeaven23

Adore her.

Hitchcock was MAJOR in the 50s and 60s, so for her to walk away from him knowing he was going to ruin her, took strength 

Archived