Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

AHS: Cult 'Mid-Western Assassin' RT score and ratings

Bradley

Featured Posts

Bradley

A lot of people have been praising this season. And that's quite an achievement considering the lack of huge names like Kathy Bates, Jessica Lange and Lady Gaga.

I actually think the directing and writing are Emmyworthy. Also let's hope Evan Peters gets a lead actor nomination.

monketsharona

Honestly I don't really miss those people... I mean the season is so great without them..

Bradley
Just now, monketsharona said:

Honestly I don't really miss those people... I mean the season is so great without them..

I was concerned that this season might be lackluster if those huge actresses aren't involved. But things are looking really great I'm happy AHS did that.

Laceface

Really, really enjoying this season so far. Hope it continues, do we know how many episodes there will be?

Bradley
Just now, Laceface said:

Really, really enjoying this season so far. Hope it continues, do we know how many episodes there will be?

11, which means there are 5 left.

blackstar

I feel like I am the only who's not that impressed by the season so far. I have pretty mixed feelings about it. 

Dilated, falling free in a modern ecstasy

En_Sabah_Nur
10 minutes ago, blackstar said:

I feel like I am the only who's not that impressed by the season so far. I have pretty mixed feelings about it. 

Same ^^  :dry:

Egypt. W

That J

I've been loving this season so far but it took me about 2 episodes to truly fall for it because I didn't like episode one.  But, they've got me hooked again!  Glad to know it's doing well. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Panchecco

I don't get all the hype and drama around the mass shooting scene before the episode aired :huh:

I mean they said they would re-edit the episode to make sure that the victims of the recent shootings and the people around them wouldn't feel disrespected but they kept pretty much everything in the episode tbh

I think they could have easily put a warning before the episode without hyping that much the "we're gonna re-edit it" thing, because the mass shooting scene was still pretty violent and explicit 

Could they actually manage to pull off a good 2nd half this season? I was really not feeling it until this latest episode. If episode 7 does the same as the last one, i might get my hype back.:)

Though i sincerely hope they avoid ending the season off with Ally failing to stop the Cult and being framed insane. I feel that would be a too obvious “bad guys win” ending. :emma:

bloody g
28 minutes ago, Swando said:

Could they actually manage to pull off a good 2nd half this season? I was really not feeling it until this latest episode. If episode 7 does the same as the last one, i might get my hype back.:)

Though i sincerely hope they avoid ending the season off with Ally failing to stop the Cult and being framed insane. I feel that would be a too obvious “bad guys win” ending. :emma:

I hope Ally takes over the cult or starts her own :giggle:

Very impressive ratings for a show that has existed for 7 seasons...

I'm not surprised it is renewed for 9

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

ComeToMama

Unfortunately episode one didnt grab my attention at all, so i havent watched since like 20 minutes into the first ep.

Asylum > Roanoke > Coven > Hotel > Freakshow > Murder House > Cult 

...although I still watch every episode just to give it a fair chance, in all fairness the season has developed but it's still quite similar to what's been done before.

Archived