💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Miley's change explained

Creyk

Featured Posts

We explore the singer who claims that she broke up with her actor boyfriend a few years ago.

No.

He dumped her HARD. He told her that she was a mess and an embarrassment, and she totally lost it after. She was f*cked up every single day. She’s cleaned it up now (as far as most of the drugs and the grossness are concerned) to get him back, but he told her that it can’t be an act, and this has to be the real her now, all the time, if she wants to have a family. She is trying, but she likes attention and it’s harder for her to get attention for being normal. She still likes to test him to see what she can get away with.

Source: https://blindgossip.com/?p=87579

This honestly just makes so much sense

giphy.gif

SissyFromSpace

Hmm. Don't care! I was defending her when she was acting a hot mess (which i loved) because i thought it was who she was internally. She's just one of the many people that exploited LGBTQ+ and Black culture for popularity. Now she's "cleaning" her image to win the GP back and THAT didn't work. Poor dat.

Q0MpeBQ.gif

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

SissyFromSpace

its also sad that she did this for a BOYFRIEND. A reverse Legally Blond experience. 

anyways....

8BE5VNl.gif

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

6 minutes ago, Lance said:

Hmm. Don't care! I was defending her when she was acting a hot mess (which i loved) because i thought it was who she was internally. She's just one of the many people that exploited LGBTQ+ and Black culture for popularity. Now she's "cleaning" her image to win the GP back and THAT didn't work. Poor dat.

Q0MpeBQ.gif

No sis, ,that is the point. She is not doing it to get the GP back. She is doing it becuase she has to act reserved and toned down from now on or her boyfriend will break up with her and leave her forever.

ryanripley

if this was true, that was really rude of him but i’m kinda glad she had a wake up call

it was gunna happen sooner or later anyway

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

GagaMyBlood95

If she doesn't feel comfortable this way, she shouldn't do it only to please him. But sooner or later, I'm afraid she is going to 'explode' and then it will be over

bumblebee

"Some women choose to follow men, and some women choose to follow their dreams. If you're wondering which way to go, remember that your career will never wake up and tell you that it doesn't love you anymore."

teas 

But it is her life and her choices, so whatever makes her happy I guess. If his love means to her more than her career, there's little that could be done 

14 minutes ago, bumblebee said:

"Some women choose to follow men, and some women choose to follow their dreams. If you're wondering which way to go, remember that your career will never wake up and tell you that it doesn't love you anymore."

teas 

But it is her life and her choices, so whatever makes her happy I guess. If his love means to her more than her career, there's little that could be done 

It's actually strange how overtly, completely attached she is to this guy. She really totally needs him. It comes across in her lyrics both on Dead Petz and the recent album in a very obvious way.

bumblebee
1 hour ago, Creyk said:

It's actually strange how overtly, completely attached she is to this guy. She really totally needs him. It comes across in her lyrics both on Dead Petz and the recent album in a very obvious way.

maybe it's her one true love :saira:

Dukttape

She kinda seems like the type of absent person who's been directed their whole life and needs further directing. It's really sad and makes you wonder if anyone, or even she, knows the real Miley.

Archived