💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

1 yr later, what's your opinion on PI video?

Lokiy

Featured Posts

highwayunicorn9
1 hour ago, ryanripley said:

loved it since day 1, i think it's underrated and this fanbase doesn't give it enough credit for its subtle story because of the flashes and lack of avant garde

This! I completely agree! I think one of the best videos she's ever made.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Computer

It's one of my least favorite gaga videos ever.  However because it's gaga it's one of my iconic faves overall.

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Smother Em Eh
4 hours ago, Decodekid said:

i love the song but sometimes im like **** no, but other times im like i love it

This

I can totally relate 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Some of the shots are gorgeous, and I don't loathe it as much as I did the first time. Its high energy really works with the song.

That said, I'm weirdly disappointed nothing interesting or different happens at all after the key change. Like, we get an outfit/set for verse 1 and chorus 1, an outfit/set for verse 2 and chorus 2, and even a new outfit/cast for the bridge. But after? Nothing. Which is lowkey a shame, considering how explosive the key change is.

I still like it, though.

3 points in and ready for more

monketsharona

I still have the same opinion, the video is a mess; I don't like the Joanne aesthetic in general

9 hours ago, aphrodisio said:

Did not like it. Don't have the will to watch it again.

I like the artistry of Lady Gaga and this isn't what I was waiting for. But yes, she released an authentic record so this is very appropriate 'cause she can still be her wild self. Still, not my cup of tea and not my chocolate, not even my coffee.

You can say I'm one of those who love haute couture and the type of videos she's done before.

I guess hoping for disco, funk and hardstyle dance was a perfect illusion

THIS !! haute couture visuals was the reason i fell inlove with Gaga... trully it all depends why and when u became a fan.. for me the fashion and cinematography during TFM/BTW was the reason i fell in love with Gaga... she chenged A LOT from that...i still am a fan tho...i think because i enjoy her versitility as well...shes amazing

Luxe Ford

I allways loved it. Especially the shots where her eyes roll up her head maniacally.

Need to practice that myself. Could me useful. Seizure alert!

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

Archived