Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Females snubbed at the AMAs

Stef

Featured Posts

Check it out: 

A capital MESS. The only place females got a shoe in was in the female category :air: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bumblebee

I know I'm going to be roasted for this, but haven't females been really outshined this year? Like when Cardi B got the number one song, everybody was celebrating because females haven't gone number one very often this year. In that sense, AMAs are just reflecting the current state of affairs in USA, however tragic 

Do y'all remember when there were no females at all (but 1 feature) in the BB top 10 a few months ago... like the industry just been so male dominated the last year :eww: it's changing now tho god blessssss I hope next years awards are full of women

Not surprised. Trump's impact. :reductive: I'm waiting for them to announce the performers, hopefully Eminem ends Trump there :lolly:

ryanripley

this is actually really bad, they just took whoever got a number 1 instead of who has good albums

i mean, the chainsmokers? really? f*cking seriously?

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

ryanripley

only 3 f*cking spots for pop/rock? no space for Rainbow which is actually pop/rock?

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

3 minutes ago, bumblebee said:

I know I'm going to be roasted for this, but haven't females been really outshined this year? Like when Cardi B got the number one song, everybody was celebrating because females haven't gone number one very often this year. In that sense, AMAs are just reflecting the current state of affairs in USA, however tragic 

Them nominating More Life - a mixtape - for best album tho? :air: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

LateToCult

Ok, so Gaga is for sure a no show. I can see Rihanna deciding to stay home or go on another vacation to Barbados to escape the cold weather. All we need is for Alessia to stay home too to humiliate the AMAs for snubbing women.

Archived